Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Section - Realm of the Mad God

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Realm of the Mad God or "ROTMG"-

1) It's a Flash Game, so it can provide .swf cheats for the community.

2) And, also, it's a Flash Game so people could re-create the source files for the game and make servers out of it. (Just like they did for AQW.)

3) There's some strategy's/tactics for the game so, you can make tutorials for noobies, or guides (For noobies).

4) I've seen that the Minecraft section isn't full of "MMORPG Development", this one isn't going to be full of servers, and or, server file releases (maybe someone will make one or two).

Some little notes -

1) Yes, there aren't any server files that I've seen, but people could make some.

2) The question your asking is, what potential does it have on the community here?

a. Well, the game is getting popular very fast, it will bring in new members to see, guides, tutorials, etc.

b. The game has a lot of content in it so, it can have, cheats, hacks, glitches, etc.

c. It would be something new to the forum, so it will give members that wanted to see this game on here, more to post.

Links:

So, if you like this game and want it to be added, support it in the comments and give it a like.

Also, I would appreciate it if you didn't post any flaming comments on here, thank you.

P.S: Please leave any suggestions or questions in the comments also.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
From my acknowledgment I've never come across the game nor heard of it. I'm unsure as to wether the section would be added or not. For example the Club Penguin section (as childish as CP is) got quite a lot of requests; I haven't seen it added yet.

Although it's a suggestion so you'll just have to wait and see.

Okay so, this is the game.
pxYTti3.png

I honestly cannot see a section for this being added, sorry..

C'mon, these chickens don't look that evil. :(:

404_image.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From my acknowledgment I've never come across the game nor heard of it. I'm unsure as to wether the section would be added or not. For example the Club Penguin section (as childish as CP is) got quite a lot of requests; I haven't seen it added yet.

Although it's a suggestion so you'll just have to wait and see.

Okay so, this is the game.
pxYTti3.png

I honestly cannot see a section for this being added, sorry..

C'mon, these chickens don't look that evil. :(:

404_image.png
Wrong chicken, follow the marker saying where it is lol. That's also just the tutorial room, there's a lot more content to this game.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Wrong chicken, follow the marker saying where it is lol. That's also just the tutorial room, there's a lot more content to this game.

Yeah I know, it said that they're evil too. I got to the red chicken thing; I just shot at it through the walls because the game is retarded like that. :p:

I got in chat and said "This game is poop lol", and like 50 people agreed saying stuff like "Ikr" etc. :p:
It is quite a bad game. :D:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I know, it said that they're evil too. I got to the red chicken thing; I just shot at it through the walls because the game is retarded like that. :p:

I got in chat and said "This game is poop lol", and like 50 people agreed saying stuff like "Ikr" etc. :p:
It is quite a bad game. :D:
Pixels are always bad games haha, they're probably fans of high graphics games, this is also a steam game.

Back