Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Section Request]Aura Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi all!

So after lot of effort and work here is the current phase of Aura Kingdom developement!

Serverfiles:
Required operating system: CentOS (probably Fedora or RedHat compatible)
All binaries works without problem or crash on LAN or localhost.
WAN connections fixed by patches, Patchers released in Tutorial thread.
MissionServer crash fixed with patcher or shell script.

Database:
There is two type of database released, both working. (one is ripped, removed craps)

Client:
One type of client avaliable right now, its Chinese based, modified to english (Around 98%). Small bugs in client, can be fixed easly,

Modification ability on client and serverside:
Most of serversided database files are encoded, for it, there is a tool released for decode. So far we know server reads encoded and decoded files too.
Database is PostgreSQL, editing there is kinda easy.
Client modification can be done, since there is a tool for it.

Game is ready for a dedicated section, rest tools and things can be done by developers.

Background threads and links

respect and greetings to all contributer and developer on that game

PS: i never made any suggestion thread for a game. sorry for noobish and my "hunglish". If i missed something let me correct

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I support this idea :)

Currently i'm a "developer" of this game, an exclusive section will be great.

I agree with Hycker, game is fully-working now, no strange bugs and easy fixes, all required files for server and client are released.

Control panel for game configurations, user's website and tools will exist eventually.

Probably at this moment developers already have shell scripts, database snippets and "little" tools; they are just waiting for a section for dumping their creations.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
+1 I've asked MentaL before when the thread was booming!
It looks like it has a active development community who is willing to help each other.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I've talked with Hycker over skype and saw him making progress on Aura Kingdom as there are enough files available to start a active development community going, he has my vouch too.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
+1 for a section the files are there even some tools and ive been dying for this to get released for what seems ages.
would be great to have everything organized instead of having to read through 20+ pages of a thread

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think a separate forum would help this a lot. The set up is a bit complex, but nothing that can't be cleaned up by some more organized tutorials. The release topic and tutorial topic both generated a significant amount of feedback, and having a separate sub-forum would help attract more attention.

As stated in the OP, there seem to already be tools for editing server and client files, so I could see where a separate forum would be helpful for people to post their independent edits.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Reaction score
@bump!
I support this idea !
I would volunteer to be a Web dev. for this game.
I've been a Codeigniter Dev. for around 3 yrs and would love to have my spare time creating a web for this game.

Nxs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Saw a link to this on facebook - used to develop for RFOnline but havent for a long time now, would be great to pick this up with Aura Kingdom as this was a game I played heavily when it went live.

Gets my support - just sorry it took a while to be aware of the current state of play.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
there is few section that there is no activity at all maybe we shell wait for more activity to see if its worth to make section for this game so my vote for now is no
and I think this will be good also for rest section without hurt this game or any other members

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The reason why i not release my work is that no dedicated section and i wont spam the extra one

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én GT-I9300-el

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
The reason why i not release my work is that no dedicated section and i wont spam the extra one

well if we speaking on release stuff, I see that the only way to keep section alive is to release and speak but like in Raiderz section
as I called it now "Dead Section" so maybe we have to wait a bit and not directly suggest this idea

Reaction score

The root cause of a new section to be created is not based on potential releases, but on current (existing) releases in the MMO Extras section that need to be developed/expanded on.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
+1 The game has a fully working server both for LAN and WAN, a fully working client, tools were also released.
A section would definitely help keeping things organized and bringing new releases as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back