Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Section Request] Aura Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was going to say this but the previous thread got closed.

How long could it possibly take to make a new section? I've run vBulletin and IPS communities and it takes me less than 2 minutes to add one new section.

Also, this game has a lot of potential that's why we are asking for a section. You have at least 6 people that will be committed to Aura Kingdom, and the more that check it out, the more will stay. We have releases we want to give to the community but we don't want to take over the Extra MMORPG section.

So MentaL, please add this section soon!

Reaction score
I was going to say this but the previous thread got closed.

How long could it possibly take to make a new section? I've run vBulletin and IPS communities and it takes me less than 2 minutes to add one new section.

Also, this game has a lot of potential that's why we are asking for a section. You have at least 6 people that will be committed to Aura Kingdom, and the more that check it out, the more will stay. We have releases we want to give to the community but we don't want to take over the Extra MMORPG section.

So MentaL, please add this section soon!

This Forum has 364,275 Members. MentaL is a busy man and besides RaGEZONE, he has a personal life as well.
He said that he will make the section. Please be patient.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back