Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Section Request]: DMO - Digimon Masters Online

Staff member
Reaction score
Digimon Masters Online Section

Hello there I don't know how many people wish to agree with this or not but I've seen a great majority of DMO source threads and not to mention client's and emulators posted around yet all tangled up within random files but I was wondering if it's possible to request such section since there is decent sources to work with but no client as of yet but there is a great variety of people working on clients or even full sources them self.

I think that it would be a nice idea to have a section for DMO considering that loads of people do or even want to work on this source and what's better yet to have a section for all of them to actually unite/group together to work on such game files?

I also think it would be a brilliant idea because people may not also be posting there own sources or files but they are scattered searching around for all sorts of links to this game or even tools to work it and Joghi has posted a full friendly tool in using the hf's & pf's I've even used it so I can gladly create a full tutorial on how to edit all maps and UI + Interface and more in game!

Here are a couple of examples below of people working on it!

Thread Links

SheenBR's Thread
Joghi's Thread
My Thread
Folhaszxd's Thread
Entonez's Thread
ect.. and there's more.

Since there is still people trying to get it working not to mention even work on stuff alone but I think if everyone comes together at what state the source is right now since I've been working with mine and others have been doing as well I reckon it's possible to make it fully stable and working.

Here is all some minor examples of mine below.

Thank you for Reading!

Reaction score
Reviewed all the threads.
Generally (not speaking for the big guy here), a game has to prove its fully functional (compile, load into game, blah blah) and interest from the community.
Then upper management review / make a call.
I don't see where someone has a functional set of files that are complete enough not to require removing data from newer bins / clients.

Just throwing my "two copper" opinion in here.
Wish this luck.

Back