Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any section suggestions?

Reaction score
I actually didnt see this thread when i posted, so heres my idea for the Habbo Section:
So, many times i want to discuss important habbo-related stuff, but there isnt a specific forum to post it in.

Habbo Hotel
> Habbo Dev
> Habbo Help
> Habbo Releases
> Habbo Customs & Layouts
> Habbo Tutorials
> Habbo Quality Tutorials

I think it would be useful, for the Release section to be split up into the following:

Habbo Releases
> CMS
> Emu
> Gordon + SWFs
> Official Furni
> Tools and Kits
> Images and so on
Habbo Customs and Layouts
> CMS Skins
> Website Layouts
> Custom Furni
> Custom Images and so on

and you could have it like this:

Habbo Hotel
> Habbo Discussion
> Habbo Releases
> Habbo Development
> Habbo Tutorials

I hope you take my ideas into consideration, MentaL and the awesome staff here @ my favourite MMORPG Forums.

Reaction score
Hello

Not sure if it's been suggested before but I've always liked to see a Health section, Sports Center is generally for Sports but most people seem to put their health issues there rather than anywhere else. Regardless, it'd be good to let the forum know about my health problems and see how they can help and what to do and I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't mind sharing their issues either :)

Just a suggestion.

The idea is great, but it may need people with medical backgrounds as mods to avoid the section becoming something... ugh, nasty.
Anyway, a Health section sounds nice.

Reaction score
-Begging section for subscribers (lol)

-Habbo Hotel
--Habbo Development
--Habbo Help
--Habbo Releases
---Habbo CMS's
---Habbo Emulators
--General Habbo Discussion
--Habbo news

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this one for a while and since somebody like me (Somebody looking to start a small business) has no real place for this on his usual sites, I wanted to suggest it.

Investment Bay
Members of our community can post a detailed (and structured) post about their project that they need an investment in. These posts should include information about what their project is (without giving out TOO much), what they need an investment for, what they're going to use the investment with, and how the investor will make a return. This could allow our community to expand into new opportunities.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Could possibly add an 'StarForge' section.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I used to play this MMORPG when I was like 10 or 11 from Maid Marian, called Club Marian.

It's a free 3D online MMORPG. There is also one called Sherwood dungeon, however not sure if it's possible to create a private server with this, tried packet logging and it's all encrypted.

Reaction score
suggestion :
RF Online help section
i suggest it because RF Online section now become help section,
as you can see :
View attachment 126829
almost new thread is now a help thread that already answered...
they ask the same thing again and again...
i hope the main section of RF Online will become clear from help thread,
and being locked if it possible, and make a new thread about list for newbe about what to do for make a server RF online (sometimes newbe posted : help me, give me link for download and build my own server, newbe here) while the link download is already in release section and guide section...
that is why i suggest to make a new thread in main RF Online section (only 1 thread) about what they want and need todo before asking, begging, and make their own server, anything they need...
or i would like to say as index of the forum...
and help section for everyone that really have a problem...
also, i think RF Online need a REAL moderator (which is active in RF Online, helping and the other), since busman is not being moderator again...
and new moderator a bit suck because they not really from RF section, and only check if there's someone who violate the rule...

i'm sorry if i posted in wrong section, mainly i only suggest RF Online Help Section, i just want RF Online become much better...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tell me how the Outerworld, Film, Debate, Music Lounge, Portofolio, Boob Island, and other sections don't really fit in Rz.

I suppose agony aunt threads also would qualify for the Health section.

Well if that's suggestion will be accepted by mental then why not? Health section will be great :p:

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think that this will fit to the forum because this is a gaming forum, but as always it is up to Mental!

Yes it is a gaming forum but many users do not come here for the MMORPG section. A lot of us come for the general sections - Outerworld, Entertainment, etc.

Reaction score
Yeah, and I guess this section, the moderator application section, merchant zone, help section, announcement section, rss feed section, modding section, moderator section, subscriber section, exclusive sections shouldn't be here either, because they aren't a game, right?

Back