Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any section suggestions?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm all in for the Health section idea, seems like it would make a great addition to the forums.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
How about a section dedicated to for browser games development.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Then subforum for MMORPG extra....

Reaction score
how about staff update section, ragezone is have plenty of moderators it would be great if we have a Staff Updates so we can know who got promoted as a staff on ragezone.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
AQW and Dofus sections, both highly customizable flash based games and needs more attention.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Grand Theft Auto 4 (and maybe a secion for its mods) and in the future perhaps Grand Theft Auto 5?

Rogu3
Reaction score
What about a Homework Helper section? I don't mean a section where people post questions like "What's 2+2=?" and someone answers "4". I mean a section where people can legitimately ask other users for help with their homework, schoolwork, or whatever it may be. There could be tags for what the post is about;
[English]
[Math]
[History]
[Science]
[Other]
And I'd hope moderators would delete/close posts that are stupid, too simple, pointless, etc. They could also delete answers given that are incorrect, don't fully help the person, or don't explain how the answer was gotten. So, If I posted a Math problem;
"x^2 + x = 3 Solve for x."
The answer should not be given as:
"x= -2; 1"

The answer should be given as:
"x^2 + x = 2Subtract 2 from both sides.
x^2 + x - 2 = 2 - 2
x^2 + x - 2 = 0
Factor.
(x + 2)(x - 1) = 0
Double Check that, so "FOIL" it back.
(FOIL = First, Outer, Inner, Last)
(x * x = x^2) (-1 * x = -x) (2 * x = 2x) (2 * -1)
x^2 - x + 2x - 2
x^2 + x - 2
Go back now. Separate the 2.
(x + 2)(x - 1) = 0
x + 2 = 0 x=-2
x - 1 = 0 x=1
Check if one, both, or neither of them work.
(Plug them into Original Equation.)
(-2)^2 + (-2) = 2
(-2 * -2) + (-2) = 2
4 - 2 = 2
2 = 2
-2 = x :)

(1)^2 + (1) = 2
1 + 1 = 2
2 = 2
1 = x

Both of them work!
x = -2; 1"

That way, it's not just a pointless section. It would be a section that anyone who needs help can learn from and actually learn how to solve the problem. Not just a place to get free answers. It was just an idea that I came up with while sitting in class today.

I hope you guys are interested. :p

Reaction score
No, I don't think it's a great idea. Put aside all the stupid questions and answers that would be, you can find the answers you seek by doing some research, rather than someone just solve your homework.
So if you have to do an essay for some history class, do some research, even google, do not expect someone to write it for you. As for a Programming help there is a section in Coders Paradise where you can get some help, but no full resolving of your problems (full code).

Rogu3
Reaction score
No, I don't think it's a great idea. Put aside all the stupid questions and answers that would be, you can find the answers you seek by doing some research, rather than someone just solve your homework.
So if you have to do an essay for some history class, do some research, even google, do not expect someone to write it for you. As for a Programming help there is a section in Coders Paradise where you can get some help, but no full resolving of your problems (full code).
Not always. Not everyone can just google it and find the answer. Even if they do, that doesn't always explain it to them straight. I'm not talking about writing full essays. I'm talking about asking questions that you don't actually understand. Not "Here's my homework do it please." Just to advance the knowledge of the users.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A sub section for habbo Put habboRP section for just RP's only. They need to be shown more. Also a nice section would be like "International"
For the UK US AND AUS all to get together and talk about there different life styles.

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
I really think we should add a Fitness/Health Section. Seriously. I don't know why Dan didn't at least give the suggestion a second thought. It wouldn't necessarily require a Doctor or Sports Coach to be a mod just somebody with sufficient knowledge of Health and Fitness, which, doesn't require a degree. I myself know quite a bit just from a couple months of internet and library researching. If there is nobody who would mod the section, which, I highly doubt there isn't a single person on Ragezone that wouldn't mind modding it, I would mod it myself.

The real deal.
Reaction score
I really think we should add a Fitness/Health Section. Seriously. I don't know why Dan didn't at least give the suggestion a second thought. It wouldn't necessarily require a Doctor or Sports Coach to be a mod just somebody with sufficient knowledge of Health and Fitness, which, doesn't require a degree. I myself know quite a bit just from a couple months of internet and library researching. If there is nobody who would mod the section, which, I highly doubt there isn't a single person on Ragezone that wouldn't mind modding it, I would mod it myself.

Isn't LDM good with health issues etc? If so, (if he was willing to) he would make a pretty good mod?
Also +1 for this section!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A Tales Runner and DDTank 1 and DDTank 2 section for sure.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how about staff update section, ragezone is have plenty of moderators it would be great if we have a Staff Updates so we can know who got promoted as a staff on ragezone.

This is pointless, there aren't that many staff updates anyway, if there are any then they can always be announced in The Headquarters if they are that important.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would like to know if there is a City of Heroes or City of Villains section since this great MMORP was closed by NCSoft already. Or perhaps a Private Server. Thanks.

Back