Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any section suggestions?

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
A full section of Online & Open Source Games. Most people don't know aobut them nor that they can contribute and get something back without crack nor hack.Example there is a lot more with GREAT quality more here i assume that SFnet has more as Google Code and GitHub. Also is a great opportunity to continue those great games who are not coded anymore.

Reaction score
Hello

Not sure if it's been suggested before but I've always liked to see a Health section, Sports Center is generally for Sports but most people seem to put their health issues there rather than anywhere else. Regardless, it'd be good to let the forum know about my health problems and see how they can help and what to do and I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't mind sharing their issues either :)

Just a suggestion.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello

Not sure if it's been suggested before but I've always liked to see a Health section, Sports Center is generally for Sports but most people seem to put their health issues there rather than anywhere else. Regardless, it'd be good to let the forum know about my health problems and see how they can help and what to do and I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't mind sharing their issues either :)

Just a suggestion.

Vouch for this. I suppose I have a few health questions I would like to share also and would like other peoples opinions on it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Detailed sub sections like;
- SilkRoad Online
-- SilkRoad Developments
-- SilkRoad Releases
--- Client Releases
--- Database Releases
--- Bugfixes
-- SilkRoad Tutorials
--- Client-Side Tutorials
--- Server-Side Tutorials
-- SilkRoad Help
--- Client-Side Help Requests
--- Server-Side Help Requests
bla bla bla.
It should make searching more easier. Also sections will be in better layout.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Detailed sub sections like;
- SilkRoad Online
-- SilkRoad Developments
-- SilkRoad Releases
--- Client Releases
--- Database Releases
--- Bugfixes
-- SilkRoad Tutorials
--- Client-Side Tutorials
--- Server-Side Tutorials
-- SilkRoad Help
--- Client-Side Help Requests
--- Server-Side Help Requests
bla bla bla.
It should make searching more easier. Also sections will be in better layout.

Thanks.

That can be done using tags

Reaction score
It would be nice to open a Foreign Forums,,, for example Filipino Section,Geek Section, Romanian Section so others can talk to their own languages..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Portfolio Market
Requests
Buying
Selling

- A large majority of the GFX section already stated that a market for art was needed and made it far easier to work with. The current market is used more for purchasing goods and accounts rather than art and many people end up posting in request in portfolio for art based work [True Fact From Being A Mod In Portfolio]

Also I dont know if this would count but I would really like a proper market area where I can make a goods page and sell direct off the thread rather than having to have clients spam my skype when im selling premade work. A large amount of communities have this the official vB community for instance.

Also another thing related to above a counter showing on a sellers page how many other products they have sold directly from RZ and if a way for users to see feedback from some one easily [I know you can search but its a pain in the butt] to make sure you dont get retards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the Maplestory section, how about a sub-section for WZ edits titled "WZ Help"? The Dev. and Alt Dev. sections have it, so why not? I'd like to have discussions (if anyone will ever had any) somewhere where we don't get spammed with help threads.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sir can you back paypal payment for subscription:):

Reaction score
How about in Cabal Section,,it would be nice if you separate the Help Section and the main forum in Cabal Section will be the Discussion area, just like in MuOnline Section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be good have shooter section which people can make thread about everything related war game (cs,enemy territory,cod, battefield etc)

Back