Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Selling Section Restrictions

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Being some one who sells greatly from ragezone I have noticed far to many people flooding with one or two posts selling in the merchant section.

I do believe we need a limit on people who can sell maybe some like you must be a member 3 months. I wont say about post limits as I dont think some who posts alot makes a trustable user but I do think actually sticking around does.

Next,
Transactions for newer members must be done via a third party to avoid issues and stop the ability to be scammed. Maybe a long term staff member could do this.

I just think we need to deal with to many random people attempting to sell steam/origin and game accounts in there first and second post.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Wait, is the problem that you can't trust users, or users keep spamming threads that their selling? I'm not understanding clearly.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I support a trader feedback feature. Not really needed because this is not a tradeing forum and most people are here to develop or leech crap. Will just be a pain in the butt for them.

But MentaL has said it himself, you can even sell your own mom if you like to!

Back