Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Serious Discussion?

Reaction score
A section where people could talk about anything and everything without the threat of being trolled. This section would be HIGHLY MODERATED. We all got life, outside of RZ and sometimes we need an advice from a person who had experience in similar situation. Yes? No? No? Yes? Opinions?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
ban gohan
???
profit!

No but in all seriousness, someone just needs to tell Gohan to chill and we could just have our "Serious Discussion" in the OW.

bleh....
Reaction score
ban gohan
???
profit!

No but in all seriousness, someone just needs to tell Gohan to chill and we could just have our "Serious Discussion" in the OW.

Good luck with that -_-

:D:

Reaction score
A section where people could talk about anything and everything without the threat of being trolled. This section would be HIGHLY MODERATED. We all got life, outside of RZ and sometimes we need an advice from a person who had experience in similar situation. Yes? No? No? Yes? Opinions?

I'm same mind with you. Here should be more serious discussions.
People are growing post counts by saying "Use search" if there's not any better solution i hope people won't post such a sh!t into people's threads. I can give all of my experiences out if someone just send a PM. I'll listen.

Reactions: 404
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Agree, but trolls > anything else, lol.

bleh....
Reaction score
Debate section. Shawn keeps a tight hold on it afaik.

Trying. Need to find time to do a section cleanup though. Will happen shortly. Once that's done, shiz will get tighter than Megan Fox's shirts in TF2.

Reactions: 404
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Debate section. Shawn keeps a tight hold on it afaik.

Could always split Debate into 2 sections, Debate/Discussion. I see a lot of discussion threads getting closed because they don't qualify as a Debate (I.E. "This isn't a debate /gtfo"), and most people won't look for anything serious in Outerworld.

I see the value in Error404's suggestion, sometimes people just like to gather opinions or voice their own without being trolled, and not every subject with enough quality to be discussed can be held in the debate setting.

Last edited:
bleh....
Reaction score
Could always split Debate into 2 sections, Debate/Discussion. I see a lot of discussion threads getting closed because they don't qualify as a Debate (I.E. "This isn't a debate /gtfo"), and most people won't look for anything serious in Outerworld.

I see the value in Error404's suggestion, sometimes people just like to gather opinions or voice their own without being trolled, and not every subject with enough quality to be discussed can be held in the debate setting.

I'd be more than willing to have that change. Of course, it would have to be run very strictly, since it's for serious discussion and not trolling, which I have no problem doing as well. The only real issue though is, it's the Evo section. Typically in the Evo section, things aren't supposed to be so serious. Hopefully Dan looks at this, because I have no problem with this addition, and actually agree with it.

Reaction score
Creating another section is useless imo, its not going to have that many posts. I remember when the Outerworld was filled with posts(it was usually news but it still counted imo) but now not so much. Just vent your problems at the outerworld.

Back