Serious Discussion?

GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

Serious Discussion?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

A section where people could talk about anything and everything without the threat of being trolled. This section would be HIGHLY MODERATED. We all got life, outside of RZ and sometimes we need an advice from a person who had experience in similar situation. Yes? No? No? Yes? Opinions?

GammaRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    2,957Posts

Re: Serious Discussion?

ban gohan
    ???
    profit!

No but in all seriousness, someone just needs to tell Gohan to chill and we could just have our "Serious Discussion" in the OW.

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    Mississauga, CaLocation
    6,125Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rice View Post
    ban gohan
    ???
    profit!

No but in all seriousness, someone just needs to tell Gohan to chill and we could just have our "Serious Discussion" in the OW.
    Good luck with that -_-

YouTube - ‪Scrubs - Turk: Not gonna happen‬‏

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters
    I have a theory. I believe that the size of your penis is in indirect correlation with how much sex you will have in your life. The smaller your dick, the more you will fuck. You dont believe me, look at the two largest populations in the world

RIP Akaruz, The Godfather

Spoiler:

mental is hot
    Spoiler:

This is a true story
    Spoiler:

This message is endorsed by Shawn and not added by MentaL.

SubscriberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    1,934Posts

I want to discuss abortion or some other very controversial topic where no side really wins. Sounds like fun to me honestly.

Mar 2006 Join Date
    Auckland, NZLocation
    3,463Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BloodAngel13 View Post
    I want to discuss abortion or some other very controversial topic where no side really wins. Sounds like fun to me honestly.
    Debate - Evolution : RaGEZONE - RaGEZONE forums

True MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    289Posts

/support.
    I have no life so I can be online 24/7

True MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    RukongaiLocation
    661Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Error 404 View Post
    A section where people could talk about anything and everything without the threat of being trolled. This section would be HIGHLY MODERATED. We all got life, outside of RZ and sometimes we need an advice from a person who had experience in similar situation. Yes? No? No? Yes? Opinions?
    I'm same mind with you. Here should be more serious discussions.
    People are growing post counts by saying "Use search" if there's not any better solution i hope people won't post such a sh!t into people's threads. I can give all of my experiences out if someone just send a PM. I'll listen.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    283Posts

Agree, but trolls > anything else, lol.

GammaRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    NandolandLocation
    4,824Posts

Debate section. Shawn keeps a tight hold on it afaik.
    Last edited by EliteGM; 30-06-11 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Shawm -> shawn

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    Mississauga, CaLocation
    6,125Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteGM View Post
    Trying. Need to find time to do a section cleanup though. Will happen shortly. Once that's done, shiz will get tighter than Megan Fox's shirts in TF2.

I have a theory. I believe that the size of your penis is in indirect correlation with how much sex you will have in your life. The smaller your dick, the more you will fuck. You dont believe me, look at the two largest populations in the world

Spoiler:

mental is hot
    Spoiler:

This is a true story
    Spoiler:

GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,375Posts

I support this suggestion. lets make the forum more active and helpful with irl stuff

InactiveRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    USALocation
    100Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteGM View Post

Could always split Debate into 2 sections, Debate/Discussion. I see a lot of discussion threads getting closed because they don't qualify as a Debate (I.E. "This isn't a debate /gtfo"), and most people won't look for anything serious in Outerworld.

I see the value in Error404's suggestion, sometimes people just like to gather opinions or voice their own without being trolled, and not every subject with enough quality to be discussed can be held in the debate setting.
    Last edited by kitti; 01-07-11 at 11:24 PM.

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    Mississauga, CaLocation
    6,125Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kitti View Post
    Could always split Debate into 2 sections, Debate/Discussion. I see a lot of discussion threads getting closed because they don't qualify as a Debate (I.E. "This isn't a debate /gtfo"), and most people won't look for anything serious in Outerworld.

I see the value in Error404's suggestion, sometimes people just like to gather opinions or voice their own without being trolled, and not every subject with enough quality to be discussed can be held in the debate setting.
    I'd be more than willing to have that change. Of course, it would have to be run very strictly, since it's for serious discussion and not trolling, which I have no problem doing as well. The only real issue though is, it's the Evo section. Typically in the Evo section, things aren't supposed to be so serious. Hopefully Dan looks at this, because I have no problem with this addition, and actually agree with it.

Spoiler:

mental is hot
    Spoiler:

This is a true story
    Spoiler:

Creating another section is useless imo, its not going to have that many posts. I remember when the Outerworld was filled with posts(it was usually news but it still counted imo) but now not so much. Just vent your problems at the outerworld.

Credits to -miyoshi-

Advertisement