Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Advertisements MOD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There hasnt been a new thread approved in the Habbo Hotel Advertisements in absolutely ages. I have been waiting for ages for one of my threads there to be approved.

I would suggest getting some new / more active moderators for there.

Reaction score
Super mods never reply. I've pm'ed a lot of them, about a similar issue, and never got a reply. So the only choice is to make a thread :)
I reply most of the time, depends on the action taken.

- If it is a "make me a mod" pm then it gets ignored most of the time.
- If it's a specific thread/issue then I may not reply to the PM but I'll always look into it and take action/post in the thread.
- If it's a xyz section needs more mods then I'll again look into it and post in the super/visor section. (rarely forget to pm back)

Basically, I always act on pm's sent to me unless it's "make me a mod!!!111oneoneone" even if I occasionally forget to reply =P
Sometimes there is a day or 2 delay depending on life in general but never more than that.

In this specific case, it is know about as there are mods on vacation etc, it shouldn't take more than 24hrs to get ads confirmed though but this should only last a couple more days at max.

Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back