Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Server section, Bots Online Acclaim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I want to start a new section, with server files I have been developing / stopped developing for quite a while, where now the only bugs are some little packet problems with in-game easy fix haven't gotten to do it, anyways just an idea.
Discuss.

Game play:

Old Development Post:
Someone Previously requested me to make these (Paid)
They were previously released but buggy and badly coded. I started re-coding them a bit and so far It's way more stable, I've unpacked the latest client and I'm using it with the server.

404_image.png

So far I've gotten to character selection, i should be done coding them in a cpl days :p

Edit:
404_image.png

404_image.png

404_image.png

Habbo helper
Reaction score
Honestly, i dont think anyone knows about this game.

Reaction score
Alright, Ill make a thread in the development section, see if others can get it going, as of why I was selling part is the person bought them never used them. Never made a server, and so I got permission to go public with them. Ill be making a thread in the next 24-hours with the files. (There on my other hdd)

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the looking of this game. I wanna see where it goes first but.. See if anyone likes it.. See if there is any developers for it or more development to make more of a decision.

Reaction score
Alright, Ill make a thread in the development section, see if others can get it going, as of why I was selling part is the person bought them never used them. Never made a server, and so I got permission to go public with them. Ill be making a thread in the next 24-hours with the files. (There on my other hdd)

waiting for the files :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Luck Secured

but how many bugs you fixed

i have the server files but with bugs not fixed and iam using netbeans to edit some things

and how much did he paid to u ?

anways good luck

-------------

do you know how to extract BSC Files to Files can be used by 3d programs ? "3d moddel converter"

------
1 more quistion what client did u use with the server files

don't forget to upload it at mediafire pls

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude, I want this. Earlier this month i searched for this game only to find out the company was dead. My only hope is through you now. This game's amazing :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to get bot server files and client??? you have Evoluction serverfiles and bots server files and clinet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back