Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Something i Want :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I see the RageZone Have a Minecraft and Team Fortress
i think lets add a server in San Andreas Multi-Player (SAMP) Too
So it will be Nice :D

Thank You For Reading!

Regards,
CharlieMac

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mayb someone will host it, i don't know. I think any community gaming is welcome! :)

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why type in big green and red letters? seriously why do some fags insist on doing that poop? are you not smart enough to realize that this would kind of piss people off?

Reaction score
I don't even know what you guys are talking about, your just being silly.

Thank You For Reading!

Regards,
Jayden

Honestly though, I don't think there is enough information. You cant just post poop you want, you have to have a reason.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well close enough. Seriously take @I Rule MU's advice and don't post like that again, it can seriously piss off.
Not sure if there's a lot to do on a SA server except killing each other, racing and maybe adding some custom poop on it, but as long as people are interested in it, why not?

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, San Andreas isn't very bad game, but i don't really play it.

and maybe he used big and colorfull fonts to fill the screen, because he has so little text on it xD

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jeesh, this thread is so annoying.. :closedeyes:. But not a bad game I must say.. But would alot of people use it? :eek:tt1:

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
True, alot of people love this game but we or I am not sure if MentaL will take/accept this one :D

Good luck.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
on: nice game i will play if mental aproves :)
Off: im gona run mental over with ma ferrary :)if the sv opens

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it does open we gotta do a Roleplay server. ;o I loooove roleplay servers, btw, If MentaL approves I wouldn't mine paying for it.

Qen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it does open we gotta do a Roleplay server. ;o I loooove roleplay servers, btw, If MentaL approves I wouldn't mine paying for it.

A roleplay server would be great. I prefer Multi Theft auto instead of Samp, just cause the game modes are more entertaining. If someone need's to help start it off I could send around 400.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A roleplay server would be great. I prefer Multi Theft auto instead of Samp, just cause the game modes are more entertaining. If someone need's to help start it off I could send around 400.

You are right MTA is better, at least i think it is :p
If Mental agrees with this, I'm in ^^

Back