Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sponsored ADs

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Not sure if anybody yet gave this suggestion to the crew.

But maybe it would be cool/interesting to adopt google adwords (Display Network) ?

This way even if nobody target its campaign over here, it can still get income from the ads and when someone is interested into advertising over here, they may be able to target their campaign at ragezone domain ?

Clean, easy and well 100% autonomous :)

Just a suggestion of course.

Good luck guys :)

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It'd be bothering tbh, no one likes ads BUT MentaL could do it for getting money doe.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
It'd be bothering tbh, no one likes ads BUT MentaL could do it for getting money doe.

Well, I just gave this idea, because makes it much better since google manages everything in terms of marketing budget while allowing the advertisers to advertise here and at other places too with the same budget :) Way less flexible, but of course, the forum administration is who decides whatever is better for their project !

Good luck and thanks for the attention guys.

Reaction score
We all know that MentaL is a millionaire and doesn't need money!

Well, I just gave this idea, because makes it much better since google manages everything in terms of marketing budget while allowing the advertisers to advertise here and at other places too with the same budget :) Way less flexible, but of course, the forum administration is who decides whatever is better for their project !

Good luck and thanks for the attention guys.

RageZone is considered an illegal website, or... if you want a more technical term a "liability website". Meaning that major companies will flag this website and try to not associate with it for their own protection.

Generally my above words are a bit harsh, I didn't just come up with it, its a known fact :p Its why mental had to deal with lawsuits in the past.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
We all know that MentaL is a millionaire and doesn't need money!

RageZone is considered an illegal website, or... if you want a more technical term a "liability website". Meaning that major companies will flag this website and try to not associate with it for their own protection.

Generally my above words are a bit harsh, I didn't just come up with it, its a known fact :p Its why mental had to deal with lawsuits in the past.

Wheter it is legal or not doesn't come into the matter. Advertising is advertising and all the users here are always looking for something new :)

Reaction score
Wheter it is legal or not doesn't come into the matter. Advertising is advertising and all the users here are always looking for something new :)

I know your intentions are good. But you should also understand that companies such as google adscene, has the right and will deny services to ragezone due to the fact that ragezone may become a liability to google adscene. Same principal applies to all other adscene companies...

Summary of everything, the only reliable and stable way to put ads on ragezone is by making a custom ads system for ragezone ->

So... Case solved :)

Unknown Place
Reaction score
I know your intentions are good. But you should also understand that companies such as google adscene, has the right and will deny services to ragezone due to the fact that ragezone may become a liability to google adscene. Same principal applies to all other adscene companies...

Summary of everything, the only reliable and stable way to put ads on ragezone is by making a custom ads system for ragezone ->

So... Case solved :)

To be honest, the only thing that could cause google to deny ragezone to operate together them is fraud, like using a botnet to generate traffic and earn from the ads, however this is not the case and this is why they are able to work with google :).

Reaction score
To be honest, the only thing that could cause google to deny ragezone to operate together them is fraud, like using a botnet to generate traffic and earn from the ads, however this is not the case and this is why they are able to work with google :).

Dear god... mate... are you stupid?

1) MentaL stated above that their adscene account was perma banned.
2) Go read the terms and service of google, read their policies, read their fair policy and read their customer policy.
3) Why the hell do you care so much, if you want to support ragezone, buy a subscription or the CUSTOM Ads from the CUSTOM system.

Just read.... read again, and keep reading. And aside from your argument, at the end of the day, this is mentals website, let him worry about making money. And if you want to support this website, go buy a subscription, and contribute to a specific section....

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Dear god... mate... are you stupid?

1) MentaL stated above that their adscene account was perma banned.
2) Go read the terms and service of google, read their policies, read their fair policy and read their customer policy.
3) Why the hell do you care so much, if you want to support ragezone, buy a subscription or the CUSTOM Ads from the CUSTOM system.

Just read.... read again, and keep reading. And aside from your argument, at the end of the day, this is mentals website, let him worry about making money. And if you want to support this website, go buy a subscription, and contribute to a specific section....

I think you could just respect my opinion as I do respect yours.

Thank You.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you sign up for any website, even here, you always sign something that most people don't even bother to look at. Adsense has the Adsense Terms of Service, AdMob Publisher Guidelines and Policies, and Google Custom Search Engine Terms of Service. Given the content of the site, of course the account was banned, just MentaL said.ent

Unknown Place
Reaction score
When you sign up for any website, even here, you always sign something that most people don't even bother to look at. Adsense has the Adsense Terms of Service, AdMob Publisher Guidelines and Policies, and Google Custom Search Engine Terms of Service. Given the content of the site, of course the account was banned, just MentaL said.ent

Yeah, this is true and I don't disagree, by default they should adopt this measure based on their terms. However if nobody complain against this, it will be just like that always :). Just check the number of cases where Google lost during a lawsuit dispute, the problem is whether people care if what happened to them is fair or not.

Back