Sponsored ADs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    598Posts

    thumbs up Sponsored ADs


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Not sure if anybody yet gave this suggestion to the crew.

    But maybe it would be cool/interesting to adopt google adwords (Display Network) ?

    This way even if nobody target its campaign over here, it can still get income from the ads and when someone is interested into advertising over here, they may be able to target their campaign at ragezone domain ?

    Clean, easy and well 100% autonomous :)

    Just a suggestion of course.

    Good luck guys :)
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.


  2. #2
    GET OVER HERE! MentaL is offline
      Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    Our adsense was banned a long time ago (2005?)
    RaGEZONE Recommends

  3. #3
    Delta Gregoyle is offline
    Indigo SubscriberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    260Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    How much is that ad spot anyway?
    o-o

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    598Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    Our adsense was banned a long time ago (2005?)
    Maybe try to make a new one or ask google support what can be done ? Because you are a legit forum so there shouldn't be a valid reason for this...
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  6. #6
    ZiVeX Clan Leadeŕ Rey is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    HellLocation
    1,356Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    It'd be bothering tbh, no one likes ads BUT MentaL could do it for getting money doe.
    I hate perfection, it means you cannot improve any further.

  7. #7
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    598Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    Quote Originally Posted by SΞCTOR View Post
    It'd be bothering tbh, no one likes ads BUT MentaL could do it for getting money doe.
    Well, I just gave this idea, because makes it much better since google manages everything in terms of marketing budget while allowing the advertisers to advertise here and at other places too with the same budget :) Way less flexible, but of course, the forum administration is who decides whatever is better for their project !

    Good luck and thanks for the attention guys.
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  8. #8
    Certified Database Admin Jangan is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    Amman, JordanLocation
    2,136Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    We all know that MentaL is a millionaire and doesn't need money!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxZeus View Post
    Well, I just gave this idea, because makes it much better since google manages everything in terms of marketing budget while allowing the advertisers to advertise here and at other places too with the same budget :) Way less flexible, but of course, the forum administration is who decides whatever is better for their project !

    Good luck and thanks for the attention guys.
    RageZone is considered an illegal website, or... if you want a more technical term a "liability website". Meaning that major companies will flag this website and try to not associate with it for their own protection.

    Generally my above words are a bit harsh, I didn't just come up with it, its a known fact :P Its why mental had to deal with lawsuits in the past.
    I Do not answer PM or Skype!
    I Do not have/buy/sell server files!

    !~Contribute Back To The Community~!
    Please
    Rep and Like the author!

  9. #9
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    598Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jangan View Post
    We all know that MentaL is a millionaire and doesn't need money!



    RageZone is considered an illegal website, or... if you want a more technical term a "liability website". Meaning that major companies will flag this website and try to not associate with it for their own protection.

    Generally my above words are a bit harsh, I didn't just come up with it, its a known fact :P Its why mental had to deal with lawsuits in the past.
    Wheter it is legal or not doesn't come into the matter. Advertising is advertising and all the users here are always looking for something new :)
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  10. #10
    Certified Database Admin Jangan is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    Amman, JordanLocation
    2,136Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxZeus View Post
    Wheter it is legal or not doesn't come into the matter. Advertising is advertising and all the users here are always looking for something new :)
    I know your intentions are good. But you should also understand that companies such as google adscene, has the right and will deny services to ragezone due to the fact that ragezone may become a liability to google adscene. Same principal applies to all other adscene companies...

    Summary of everything, the only reliable and stable way to put ads on ragezone is by making a custom ads system for ragezone -> http://clients.ragezone.com/index.php/display/ads

    So... Case solved :)
    I Do not answer PM or Skype!
    I Do not have/buy/sell server files!

    !~Contribute Back To The Community~!
    Please
    Rep and Like the author!

  11. #11
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    598Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jangan View Post
    I know your intentions are good. But you should also understand that companies such as google adscene, has the right and will deny services to ragezone due to the fact that ragezone may become a liability to google adscene. Same principal applies to all other adscene companies...

    Summary of everything, the only reliable and stable way to put ads on ragezone is by making a custom ads system for ragezone -> http://clients.ragezone.com/index.php/display/ads

    So... Case solved :)
    To be honest, the only thing that could cause google to deny ragezone to operate together them is fraud, like using a botnet to generate traffic and earn from the ads, however this is not the case and this is why they are able to work with google :).
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  12. #12

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    Google's terms of service is very strict. There are many things they do not allow, and once they got you, and banned you, there is no return. Had the same issues a long while ago with one of my projects.
    Forum Rules / Donate If You Can / Contact Me
    "For if I am not to be their Sheppard, I must be their Wolf"




  13. #13
    Certified Database Admin Jangan is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    Amman, JordanLocation
    2,136Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxZeus View Post
    To be honest, the only thing that could cause google to deny ragezone to operate together them is fraud, like using a botnet to generate traffic and earn from the ads, however this is not the case and this is why they are able to work with google :).
    Dear god... mate... are you stupid?

    1) MentaL stated above that their adscene account was perma banned.
    2) Go read the terms and service of google, read their policies, read their fair policy and read their customer policy.
    3) Why the hell do you care so much, if you want to support ragezone, buy a subscription or the CUSTOM Ads from the CUSTOM system.


    Just read.... read again, and keep reading. And aside from your argument, at the end of the day, this is mentals website, let him worry about making money. And if you want to support this website, go buy a subscription, and contribute to a specific section....
    I Do not answer PM or Skype!
    I Do not have/buy/sell server files!

    !~Contribute Back To The Community~!
    Please
    Rep and Like the author!

  14. #14
    Unknown Place MaxZeus is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    598Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jangan View Post
    Dear god... mate... are you stupid?

    1) MentaL stated above that their adscene account was perma banned.
    2) Go read the terms and service of google, read their policies, read their fair policy and read their customer policy.
    3) Why the hell do you care so much, if you want to support ragezone, buy a subscription or the CUSTOM Ads from the CUSTOM system.


    Just read.... read again, and keep reading. And aside from your argument, at the end of the day, this is mentals website, let him worry about making money. And if you want to support this website, go buy a subscription, and contribute to a specific section....
    I think you could just respect my opinion as I do respect yours.

    Thank You.
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

  15. #15
    Member Dedrick is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2014 Join Date
    OregonLocation
    40Posts

    Re: Sponsored ADs

    When you sign up for any website, even here, you always sign something that most people don't even bother to look at. Adsense has the Adsense Terms of Service, AdMob Publisher Guidelines and Policies, and Google Custom Search Engine Terms of Service. Given the content of the site, of course the account was banned, just MentaL said.ent
    I don't know or care about the difference between ignorance and apathy.

    CPU: Intel I7 4770K 3.5GHz
    MB: ASUS Z97-Deluxe
    RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix
    GPU: EVGA 980 GTX
    SSD: Samsung EVO 850 500GB




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement