Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Sub / Section) Smarphone and others

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I suggest to add a Smartphone Section (a forum or sub-forum) that can talk about new phone and others gadgets or mobiles. Because I saw in Tech Zone that, it's all about software and hardware for computers. It will become better if we will split (other people talking about smartphones or mobiles) by adding a forum for it or just add a sub-forum for it.

Another idea, if we will add a Smartphone Section, we can add a sub-forum (if smartphone forum will become a forum, not sub) of Androids and iOS for the section as well that XcvcX idea that other people agreed about it. (the thread that XcvcX suggested is here -> Click Me)

inteL

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
doesn't looks so smar to me

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think if tech zone is useful for smartphone. It would loads better if we will make a section for itself.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Smart phones is tech. No need a sub forum.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is there to discuss about iOS... it's not even open source.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are loads of source and discussion about iOS and Android like jailbreaking and updates about smartphone update for iPhone. My friend and I have a page in facebook about iOS Jailbreak and we got alot of updates everyday, he has an experienced of a writer as well so we will not have or get any trouble about it.

Back