Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Subscribe Via Text/SMS

Reaction score
Hey there,

Been on my mind for quite a while this has.... I don't know how this would work but im just gonna put it out there. It would be great if you could subscribe via text/SMS i think RZ would receive alot more subscriptions then... I think it's a really good idea.. But would it even be possible?

It would work by sending a payment by SMS via BookuSMS or something like that, it would be great for people who dont have bank accounts like me haha :/​

What do you think?

If its a stupid idea in your eyes don't troll me haha i don't know much about these things but its an idea that's been circulating...

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This has been posted many times before.

MentaL's reply:

sms payments mean i have to rip you off and I am not willing to do that. If you really want to subscribe there are a million easy and free ways to get an account to subscribe with such as prepaid credit cards!

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh crap sorry LOL but how would he be ripping us off?

SMS payments have relatively higher charges than companies such as PayPal. Also he would only be able to take the money out from the subscriptions once he obtains a certain amount of money. There would be money deducted from this also for withdrawing the money.

Reaction score
SMS payments have relatively higher charges than companies such as PayPal. Also he would only be able to take the money out from the subscriptions once he obtains a certain amount of money. There would be money deducted from this also for withdrawing the money.

Oh right Lol this thread is useless now might aswell close lol

Shhhhhh Please be quite. Let crawl point that out to me hes the mod, not you.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh right Lol this thread is useless now might aswell close lol

Shhhhhh Please be quite. Let crawl point that out to me hes the mod, not you.

For one, I wasn't trying to sound like a moderator or anything similar. If you bothered to read those posts I simply pointed out facts that I have pointed out multiple times. "search option please" does not necessarily have to be said by a moderator either, it can be said by members as they may or may not be annoyed by the repetitive threads.

For a second, Crawl isn't the moderator of this section, nor would he have any power in accepting suggestions he is like me, simply pointing out a few things that we are aware of.

For a third, you sound like a total idiot.

Reaction score
For one, I wasn't trying to sound like a moderator or anything similar. If you bothered to read those posts I simply pointed out facts that I have pointed out multiple times. "search option please" does not necessarily have to be said by a moderator either, it can be said by members as they may or may not be annoyed by the repetitive threads.

For a second, Crawl isn't the moderator of this section, nor would he have any power in accepting suggestions he is like me, simply pointing out a few things that we are aware of.

Sorry man i was a bit tired yesterday and your right should have used the search... Im not normally an idiot :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And that's how you know Subline isn't a mod. We could never say that, even in sections that aren't ours, and if we are thinking it. Mwahahahahaha.

I initially thought this was referring to thread subscriptions, which could be achieved via RSS on a smartphone. (which is where it becomes really useful, right?) I can't find the link to the RSS feed in the new layout though. :/:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As crawl has said SMS payment companies take up to 50% of what you pay so say you buy the delta subscription like mine, costs $18 which is about £12 they would take up to 50% so MentaL would only get 9$ which is £6. A bit of maths in a topic wooo lol

Back