Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Subscription "Add-On"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Enabling and Disabling your subscription... Disabling is just having a normal name, and your time for the subscription stops, and doesn't "decrease" so you don't get it expired. Enabling just enables it again. ;D

Also, giving a sub to another user. Like "Send Subscription"... Like, it'll just send your subscription (Exact time as when sent, etc) and it'll be given to the other user. The other user will then have a chance to enable their subscription. I really have no idea what I'm talking about, but anything is possible. o_o

Me = win?

-BGxApixen

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nope. When you buy a sub, it is effective since the time you bought it.

You can't just disable it for no good reason, vacation or not. See Rish's example.

"Can i just stop paying my rent because i'm going on vacation and won't be living in the house?"

Like this, one's house is still present when one is away, just like your account is present when you are away.

Reaction score
In the end, your one month oragnge sub would last 30 days of your online time(supposing you'd enable it when you come in and disable when you leave), you spend like an hour per day here, so it would last 720 days.

Stupid idea.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
In the end, your one month oragnge sub would last 30 days of your online time(supposing you'd enable it when you come in and disable when you leave), you spend like an hour per day here, so it would last 720 days.

Stupid idea.

Read Blackbox's post.

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why don't you make it costs like one day to disable it?
That way people won't disable it when going offline and enabling it when logging back on. Only when they are gone for more then a day..

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just to clarify. I think he said that if you disable the subscription you have to pay.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Oh yeah, and my suggestion, why don't you log out when you are off.

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have no idea what you just said.

Lol sorry.

I mean, when someone would want to disable the subscription, it would cost 1 day of your subscription to do so. So minus 1 day to disable it (enabling it would be free or you could charge them for it too).

That way people will think twice about disabling it. Because disabling it for less then 2 days doesn't give any profit anymore. In fact, it would make their subscription end sooner.

Hope it's clear now =].

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But the point of this thread was to not lose days. And, anyways it would make MentaL 1000x more busy. (There are 100+ Subs fyi). And I am not trying to be a troll.

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know, but people would only use this when they go on vacation or something. For a long-time inactivity it is pretty useful. It might even be a good idea to adjust the 'day-prize' to the length of inactivity. Meaning people would have to type their days of 'non-subscription' and then something calculates the prize for it. like 5 days cost 2 days of subscription and 15 days would cost 7 days or something.

^^^^^^^^
This way people will still lose days, but less.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do not even think VBulliten has a non-subscribe option, or pause I guess.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, never knew you could do that. But thanks for informing me, I guess.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But the point of this thread was to not lose days. And, anyways it would make MentaL 1000x more busy. (There are 100+ Subs fyi). And I am not trying to be a troll.

100+ subs? You're wrong, there are like 300 or even 500 people with subscriptions
alright, I see the point now and anyways and the subscriptions ain't that expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back