Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Subscription IDEA) ~ Change Name Tokens ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners,

Hi, i propose this idea to you all: If you buy a Paid Subscription, depending on what one you buy, you get a certian amount of TOKENS that gives you an OPTION in your User CP too change your Username and if you run out of tokens the Change Name Goes Away/ Blockes out and does not let you change anymore. Also they should Sell Tokens were you can buy like 1 Token for - $1 or in Bundels of 5 or so for $5 For that so you can buy Extras on the Forum like Subscriptions, Badges, Tokens ETC. So yea Ragezoners, what do you think. What are your suggestions ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I agree with you. :blink:
they can make more money with this idea........

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet, thank you "American" get us more users to AGREE then MentaL, might do this :)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea, I know I would like it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much guys ADVERTISE, vouch and talk too MentaL about it. I would really love this aswell ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I doubt this Idea will be taken into consideration, simply because vBulletin, from what I know, doesn't support add-ons like that. (I'm not 100% sure)

I doubt it too, but would be totally AWESOME if MentaL take this idea. :scared:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
from what i know vbulletin supports add-ons like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys ~ Can we just get MentaL, too look at this post. Someone please get or Ask MentaL. Too come and take a look at the POST ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me =Australia || Timezone +10.00 GMT or AEST || Time for me now - 12.47PM (Midday)

So yea Ragezone Staff, users and MentaL. What do you think of my IDEA ?

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dont except every post to have a reply from him as soon as you make it.
Give him at least 24 hours.. he's a busy man.

With regards to 'token systems', there are loads.
Tbh, it may be just more useless queries being made. Kind of think the username changing process is alright how it is now. Because if he implemented something like this, he'd need it coded custom because there are rules to name changing (eg, once a week,etc).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok great, thank you "AARON" for the heap and heads up, i appreciate it mate :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think this idea is cool.. but not necessarily needed. And like said above PEOPLE WILL ABUSE USERNAME CHANGE!

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This Idea Isnt Right - If we Get Tokens - We Would Get Abused like 3 times a week with tokens - So that Why we just make it Weekly -

Idea - avoiding many peeps changing every Week - Make it Fortnightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back