Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Subscriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How about more of them? here's some suggestions :

NgLOTtK.png

uYTMvCF.png

t70BXjO.png

l3Qeq18.png

zJqoh8W.png

and one of them could be a Graphic Designer's rank (Hoping for Zetux or Core).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1e670d6cf461d453a4715dfd4126ca82.gif

I hope this helps? The above image is a gif of a test page i used it on but whatever. The code is messy as all hell but it still has it's use.

Code:
CORE:<br>
<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #FF1B85;"><strong><em><font color="#FF1B85">CORE SUBSCRIPTION</font></b></span></em></strong><br>
Upgraded Core Subscription:<br>
<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #FF1B85;"><strong><em><span style="background: url(uploads/images/backround4.gif)"><b><font color="#FF1B85">CORE SUBSCRIPTION</font></b></span></em></strong></span><br>
<br>
Zetux:<br>
<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #00FFAE;"><strong><em><font color="#00FFAE">Zetux SUBSCRIPTION</font></b></span></em></strong><br>
Zetux Upgraded Subscription:<br>
<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #00FFAE;"><strong><em><span style="background: url(uploads/images/backround8.gif)"><b><font color="#00FFAE">Zetux SUBSCRIPTION</font></b></span></em></strong></span><br>
<br>
Energy Subscription:<br>
<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #B3FF00;"><strong><em><font color="#B3FF00">Energy SUBSCRIPTION</font></b></span></em></strong><br>
Upgraded Energy Subscription:<br>
<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #B3FF00;"><strong><em><span style="background: url(uploads/images/backround9.gif)"><b><font color="#B3FF00">Energy SUBSCRIPTION</font></b></span></em></strong></span><br>
<br>
Sunshine:<br>
<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #FCFF00;"><strong><em><font color="#FCFF00">Sunshine SUBSCRIPTION</font></b></span></em></strong><br>
Upgraded Sunshine Subscription<br>
<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #FCFF00;"><strong><em><span style="background: url(uploads/images/backround18.gif)"><b><font color="#FCFF00">Sunshine SUBSCRIPTION</font></b></span></em></strong></span><br>
<br>
Oviparous:<br>
<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #D6D6D6;"><strong><em><font color="#FFFFFF">Oviparous SUBSCRIPTION</font></b></span></em></strong><br>
Upgraded Oviparous Subscription<br>
<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #D6D6D6;"><strong><em><span style="background: url(uploads/images/backround13.gif)"><b><font color="#FFFFFF">Oviparous SUBSCRIPTION</font></b></span></em></strong></span><br>

Sparkle text effect can be found Here:

http://forum.ragezone.com/images/backround4.gif
http://forum.ragezone.com/images/backround8.gif
http://forum.ragezone.com/images/backround9.gif
http://forum.ragezone.com/images/backround18.gif
http://forum.ragezone.com/images/backround13.gif

Attachments

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@RivRawr : Thank you so much, that would help MentaL alot :) I hope he accepts this suggestion.

Btw, you got core subscription colors wrong, it looks like it's pink.. and we don't need it in Italy font style, but that's just easy to edit.. THANKS !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RivRawr : Thank you so much, that would help MentaL alot :) I hope he accepts this suggestion.

Btw, you got core subscription colors wrong, it looks like it's pink.. and we don't need it in Italy font style, but that's just easy to edit.. THANKS !

Took a minute to edit but Hope this is more useful, the font may be hard to read though :/ might need to fix that.

00db12d37fdde36997c0d8a2bfffcb70.gif

To Fix the text style I just added :
Code:
<style>
p.impact{font-family:"Impact",Charcoal,sans-serif;}
</style>
In between <head></head>

Then added:

Code:
<p class="impact">In between the text I want this to give the effect to.</p>

Also, For all of you who read this, I know MentaL knows how to code. It's not for him, There aren't many tuts online telling you how to manipulate the font like this and I did it for anyone who was interested and wanted to know. I also hope this is useful someone :p

RivRawr : Thank you so much, that would help MentaL alot :) I hope he accepts this suggestion.

Took a minute to edit but Hope this is more useful, the font may be hard to read though :/ might need to fix that.

00db12d37fdde36997c0d8a2bfffcb70.gif

To Fix the text style I just added :
Code:
<style>
p.impact{font-family:"Impact",Charcoal,sans-serif;}
</style>
In between <head></head>

Then added:

Code:
<p class="impact">In between the text I want this to give the effect to.</p>

Also, For all of you who read this, I know MentaL knows how to code. It's not for him, There aren't many tuts online telling you how to manipulate the font like this and I did it for anyone who was interested and wanted to know. I also hope this is useful someone :p

P.S

To take the glow down a notch find:
Code:
<span style="color: green;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #00FFAE;">

And Edit where it says 5px, to something smaller till you get the glow you want.

Attachments

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@RivRawr , sorry they've turned ugly for the last pic O_O

The font should be Arial bold 24, and your image is in crappy quality.. but I appreciate your work on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Color and font should fit both of style. for example, what they look if you had oviparous sub and we'll use white theme? hard to read and they'll look invisible.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Color and font should fit both of style. for example, what they look if you had oviparous sub and we'll use white theme? hard to read and they'll look invisible.
True, I was just trying white, nothing more. :)
I like all of them except white one. Energy is nice.
Thanks !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
True, I was just trying white, nothing more. :)

Thanks !

I changed the font to Arial it looks better, as for not being able to read the Oviparous I think I found a cool fix to that. And I actually like this one but it might get a tad annoying after awhile.

6c08b82934afb4e731ea8ab0e2791700.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I changed the font to Arial it looks better, as for not being able to read the Oviparous I think I found a cool fix to that. And I actually like this one but it might get a tad annoying after awhile.

No thanks, the idea of this group is to out stand the known designers from the Portfolio to the whole Forum and not to make their names unreadable :b

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No thanks, the idea of this group is to out stand the known designers from the Portfolio to the whole Forum and not to make their names unreadable :b

Better than white font on this white ragezone background lol. I was just having a bit of fun mate.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

woa .. clean white is better ..

:thumbup:

Attachments

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WTH ! It's getting me blind.
I agree.
Better than white font on this white ragezone background lol. I was just having a bit of fun mate.
White bg? if you didn't notice I've added black shadow on it.
woa .. clean white is better ..:thumbup:
SO much better.

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im not sure how this has changed from extra subscriptions to a exclusive designers only group which you are invited into. I like the idea of the added colours to subs, but not an extra group. Not at this point anyway...

Reaction score

Nop, I'd rather have a white font with a black shadow on it instead of an effect that causes me blindness to be honest with you.

Im not sure how this has changed from extra subscriptions to a exclusive designers only group which you are invited into. I like the idea of the added colours to subs, but not an extra group. Not at this point anyway...

I'm pretty sure the idea came from the Special group called "Developers" and this Idea makes a lot of sense to me and to all the Designers in here, like we said above. A game is impossible to be made without Design involved. Designers need some love too. :love:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Developers contribute to this forum far more than designers would do. I don't think I have see anyone in Portfolio section actually designing something specifically for someone's game.
Just web designs, sigs, fan art etc.

Reaction score
Developers contribute to this forum far more than designers would do. I don't think I have see anyone in Portfolio section actually designing something specifically for someone's game.
Just web designs, sigs, fan art etc.

Who says developers here make games. Lol. They debug games which are made already and using packets they try to recreate the same functionality as the retail. However some games already have their retail files floating around. The other kind of developers on RaGEZONE which is a big part of the current developers that have the rank are web and PHP developers, which as mentioned above is worth nothing without proper frontend development. But you know what? I'm fine selling my services for 5 times more than he is actually developing and keeping my normal member rank.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who says developers here make games. Lol. They debug games which are made already and using packets they try to recreate the same functionality as the retail. However some games already have their retail files floating around. The other kind of developers on RaGEZONE which is a big part of the current developers that have the rank are web and PHP developers, which as mentioned above is worth nothing without proper frontend development. But you know what? I'm fine selling my services for 5 times more than he is actually developing and keeping my normal member rank.

and you have actually proven my point. In all reality, its pointless.

Reaction score

Lol....

- You seem to take this way too personal, so should I, and I'm going to crush that idiotic big ego of yours.
- Most developers can design their own graphics and better than you, BY FAR...
- A small amount of people that I know, created their OWN game from scratch, whether its a PHP game or using a game engine such as Unity. So don't go around claiming that developers have no use without graphics designers. EX: ThuGie - Created his own game, physics, design, models...
- Without people like me and MegaMax and other contributors, communities wouldn't of have started. Megamax hacked companies left and right and released more sources than you can count. I, along with few individuals... Started the silkroad private server industry.
- Why the hell do you think we need your graphics designs to create a game or a website? 90% of the world can draw...
- If you want to talk about income, I made from my silkroad private server in a month, more than you make in a year. so lets say x12 more than you make. If you want to still talk about income, I make more from free lance work per job that takes me 1-5 days, more than you make in 3-6 months.

Listen, all and all... What the duck, have you contributed to ragezone to earn your own exclusive title? In the 5 pages of threads you created, I see 2 threads that have you releasing a website template. duck, I don't design yet I have released more website templates than you have. Aside from that, what other significant contributions have you made to the community in the past 9 years you have been here?

NONE.

P.S, Screw your crappy designs, they are so insignificant and meaningless yet you seem to have this mentality that RZ community needs you... God, that is sad...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back