Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Subscriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How about more of them? here's some suggestions :

NgLOTtK.png

uYTMvCF.png

t70BXjO.png

l3Qeq18.png

zJqoh8W.png

and one of them could be a Graphic Designer's rank (Hoping for Zetux or Core).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which one do you think it's better for Designer rank? Core or Zetux? Da Rock / Scratch.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Core sub looks like the Pink Rank and it already exist .. Zetus sub looks like mine sub .. Idk lol

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Core sub looks like the Pink Rank and it already exist .. Zetus sub looks like mine sub .. Idk lol

Ew no, pink panther rank is only for Madison + the bot, and it's not in bold and got no effects.. and Cyan is different than light green.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see no difference between them :p .. How about glowing white sub ?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Ew no, pink panther rank is only for Madison + the bot, and it's not in bold and got no effects.. and Cyan is different than light green.

Pink Panther isn't only for Madison and the bot. Fluxxy has it, Macheath and also someone else however, I don't know the symbols for their name. The colours you have chosen are similar to many of the subscriber(ranks) on here.

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see no difference between them :p .. How about glowing white sub ?

I already thought about it, but forgot to make one for it.. ill do one atm.

Pink Panther isn't only for Madison and the bot. Fluxxy has it, Macheath and also someone else however, I don't know the symbols for their name. The colours you have chosen are similar to many of the subscriber(ranks) on here.

never knew ! thanks for telling :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Developer rank = is there to acknowledge the contributions of specific individuals that have made major changes to ragezone. They are voted in, and there are only 8 or 9 of us.

The graphics designer rank seems meaningless, i mean, what kind of graphical contributions can you make to ragezone? And how can people be awarded such things, based on what? educations? skills? posts? You cant seriously contribute designs :p

Im not trying to badger the idea, its great. But being a designer on this website bares no major significance! That is the truth, after all ragezone is mainly about PRIVATE SERVER Contributions, which the developer rank seems perfect in such scenario.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Developer rank = is there to acknowledge the contributions of specific individuals that have made major changes to ragezone. They are voted in, and there are only 8 or 9 of us.

The graphics designer rank seems meaningless, i mean, what kind of graphical contributions can you make to ragezone? And how can people be awarded such things, based on what? educations? skills? posts? You cant seriously contribute designs :p

Im not trying to badger the idea, its great. But being a designer on this website bares no major significance! That is the truth, after all ragezone is mainly about PRIVATE SERVER Contributions, which the developer rank seems perfect in such scenario.

I'm agree with you in this case

Reaction score

You have a point but I can also tell you are missing some positive points on this idea. :b
If MentaL or any other staff member needs a design done he can mass pm the Designer group asking for a service, fast and easy.

yolo_by_suzzannnn-d4v0ghi.png

Reaction score

I already made "graphical" contributions to RaGEZONE and I can do more. DO NOT ever question "artists" skills again. Besides, without us NO developer would live.

Also while most of the "artsits" or whatever the hell you call them out there do things to earn money, I simply do it because I can, for no price, or pitty prices. And I do it for RaGEZONE, because everything I do is featured HERE only!

Furthermore although "HTML/CSS" is not a big deal, I've met quite a lot of "developers", and people who have no idea what it is. Now we all know no matter what private server that is, it always has somekind of link to a website, that needs to be made however the much they hate it.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Jangan : GFX is very important, if it's not then why doing a section for it and doing many contests and events and prizes for it?

Added white color (Oviparous Subscription).

I already made "graphical" contributions to RaGEZONE and I can do more. DO NOT ever question "artists" skills again. Besides, without us NO developer would live.

EXACTLY ^

you made my point, thanks.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Jangan : GFX is very important, if it's not then why doing a section for it and doing many contests and events and prizes for it?

Added white color (Oviparous Subscription).

EXACTLY ^

you made my point, thanks.

Impossible to see the white one on the regular layout.
Do we need any more subscriptions though? We have many already at all different price ranges.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
+1, What are developers without graphics (3d models, textures, sprites, tiles, etc...) well you guys could always make a batch game :fanny:
+1337 So true :junglejane:
Impossible to see the white one on the regular layout.
It's just a suggestion you know, but I'll try to make less of it's outer glow.

Edited : Oviparous Subscription. (Added black shadow instead of white)

_________
tdid : even Developer color is not easy to be seen on Hank/Heisenberg themes., but owell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back