Subscriptions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    PENTAKILL Scratch is offline
    GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,375Posts

    Re: Subscriptions.


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by RivRawr View Post
    I changed the font to Arial it looks better, as for not being able to read the Oviparous I think I found a cool fix to that. And I actually like this one but it might get a tad annoying after awhile.


    No thanks, the idea of this group is to out stand the known designers from the Portfolio to the whole Forum and not to make their names unreadable :b




  2. #32
    Hardcore Member RivRawr is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    California, USLocation
    125Posts

    Re: Subscriptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scratch. View Post
    No thanks, the idea of this group is to out stand the known designers from the Portfolio to the whole Forum and not to make their names unreadable :b
    Better than white font on this white ragezone background lol. I was just having a bit of fun mate.

    Create like a god, work like a slave.-- Feel free to ask for help!--Where's the Jesse Pinkman theme?





    Feel free to ask for help.

  3. #33
    dat face Kurokiri is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    ClassroomLocation
    1,757Posts

    Re: Subscriptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by RivRawr View Post
    I changed the font to Arial it looks better, as for not being able to read the Oviparous I think I found a cool fix to that. And I actually like this one but it might get a tad annoying after awhile.


    woa .. clean white is better ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Scratch. View Post
    No thanks, the idea of this group is to out stand the known designers from the Portfolio to the whole Forum and not to make their names unreadable :b



  4. #34
    ZiVeX Clan Leade┼Ľ Rey is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    HellLocation
    1,356Posts

    Re: Subscriptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by RivRawr View Post
    I changed the font to Arial it looks better, as for not being able to read the Oviparous I think I found a cool fix to that. And I actually like this one but it might get a tad annoying after awhile.
    WTH ! It's getting me blind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratch. View Post
    No thanks, the idea of this group is to out stand the known designers from the Portfolio to the whole Forum and not to make their names unreadable :b
    I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by RivRawr View Post
    Better than white font on this white ragezone background lol. I was just having a bit of fun mate.
    White bg? if you didn't notice I've added black shadow on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Rock View Post
    woa .. clean white is better ..
    SO much better.
    I hate perfection, it means you cannot improve any further.

  5. #35
    Custom title enabled ChewBecca is offline
    LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

    Re: Subscriptions.

    Im not sure how this has changed from extra subscriptions to a exclusive designers only group which you are invited into. I like the idea of the added colours to subs, but not an extra group. Not at this point anyway...







  6. #36
    PENTAKILL Scratch is offline
    GammaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    3,375Posts

    Re: Subscriptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by RivRawr View Post
    Better than white font on this white ragezone background lol. I was just having a bit of fun mate.
    Nop, I'd rather have a white font with a black shadow on it instead of an effect that causes me blindness to be honest with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewBecca View Post
    Im not sure how this has changed from extra subscriptions to a exclusive designers only group which you are invited into. I like the idea of the added colours to subs, but not an extra group. Not at this point anyway...
    I'm pretty sure the idea came from the Special group called "Developers" and this Idea makes a lot of sense to me and to all the Designers in here, like we said above. A game is impossible to be made without Design involved. Designers need some love too.




  7. #37
    Custom title enabled ChewBecca is offline
    LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

    Re: Subscriptions.

    Developers contribute to this forum far more than designers would do. I don't think I have see anyone in Portfolio section actually designing something specifically for someone's game.
    Just web designs, sigs, fan art etc.







  8. #38

    Re: Subscriptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewBecca View Post
    Developers contribute to this forum far more than designers would do. I don't think I have see anyone in Portfolio section actually designing something specifically for someone's game.
    Just web designs, sigs, fan art etc.
    Who says developers here make games. Lol. They debug games which are made already and using packets they try to recreate the same functionality as the retail. However some games already have their retail files floating around. The other kind of developers on RaGEZONE which is a big part of the current developers that have the rank are web and PHP developers, which as mentioned above is worth nothing without proper frontend development. But you know what? I'm fine selling my services for 5 times more than he is actually developing and keeping my normal member rank.
    Forum Rules / Donate If You Can / Contact Me
    "For if I am not to be their Sheppard, I must be their Wolf"




  9. #39
    Custom title enabled ChewBecca is offline
    LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

    Re: Subscriptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mucski View Post
    Who says developers here make games. Lol. They debug games which are made already and using packets they try to recreate the same functionality as the retail. However some games already have their retail files floating around. The other kind of developers on RaGEZONE which is a big part of the current developers that have the rank are web and PHP developers, which as mentioned above is worth nothing without proper frontend development. But you know what? I'm fine selling my services for 5 times more than he is actually developing and keeping my normal member rank.
    and you have actually proven my point. In all reality, its pointless.







  10. #40
    Certified Database Admin Jangan is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    Amman, JordanLocation
    2,136Posts

    Re: Subscriptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mucski View Post
    Who says developers here make games. Lol. They debug games which are made already and using packets they try to recreate the same functionality as the retail. However some games already have their retail files floating around. The other kind of developers on RaGEZONE which is a big part of the current developers that have the rank are web and PHP developers, which as mentioned above is worth nothing without proper frontend development. But you know what? I'm fine selling my services for 5 times more than he is actually developing and keeping my normal member rank.
    Lol....

    - You seem to take this way too personal, so should I, and I'm going to crush that idiotic big ego of yours.
    - Most developers can design their own graphics and better than you, BY FAR...
    - A small amount of people that I know, created their OWN game from scratch, whether its a PHP game or using a game engine such as Unity. So don't go around claiming that developers have no use without graphics designers. EX: ThuGie - Created his own game, physics, design, models...
    - Without people like me and MegaMax and other contributors, communities wouldn't of have started. Megamax hacked companies left and right and released more sources than you can count. I, along with few individuals... Started the silkroad private server industry.
    - Why the hell do you think we need your graphics designs to create a game or a website? 90% of the world can draw...
    - If you want to talk about income, I made from my silkroad private server in a month, more than you make in a year. so lets say x12 more than you make. If you want to still talk about income, I make more from free lance work per job that takes me 1-5 days, more than you make in 3-6 months.

    Listen, all and all... What the fuck, have you contributed to ragezone to earn your own exclusive title? In the 5 pages of threads you created, I see 2 threads that have you releasing a website template. Fuck, I don't design yet I have released more website templates than you have. Aside from that, what other significant contributions have you made to the community in the past 9 years you have been here?

    NONE.

    P.S, Screw your crappy designs, they are so insignificant and meaningless yet you seem to have this mentality that RZ community needs you... God, that is sad...
    Last edited by Jangan; 20-05-14 at 07:36 PM.
    I Do not answer PM or Skype!
    I Do not have/buy/sell server files!

    !~Contribute Back To The Community~!
    Please
    Rep and Like the author!

  11. #41
    Goddess Madison is online now
    Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,762Posts

    Re: Subscriptions.

    This discussion has gone off-topic and is now more of an argument that is not productive.

    Closing Thread.





    Rest in Peace Akaruz




Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement