Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Order Subscriptions VIA SMS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean its a suggestion but everyone doesnt have paypal. It would be awesome if RZ had a DAO Pay or OneBip.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be pretty awesome.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah , I hope it gets considered.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Depends on what countries/carriers the providers support.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Daopay provide all places i used them before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't there that risk of people using others cell phones, then the owners of those cell phones don't pay for it since they didn't do it? Then you don't get paid by the charging company.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't there that risk of people using others cell phones, then the owners of those cell phones don't pay for it since they didn't do it? Then you don't get paid by the charging company.

Once the order is confirmed you may not refund your purchase what so ever.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SMS, donations as far as i know, take a big % of whatever was donated.
It Would be good, if Dan could find a sms service which dosnt ask for a large fee.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, It was a suggestion but if it was to be considered I'd buy. :)

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Paypal is the best way to pay for a subscription and is one of the most popular ways to pay.

People use SMS if they are underage to pay with Paypal which means 12-15?

Paypal requires a credit card which 50% of the members don't have therefore there is about 15% of the members with a subscription.

Work it out ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've got to admit that I'd have been inclined to purchase a subscription at a much earlier date if the option were available, but setting a PayPal account was just as easy (though it was slightly annoying to wait for funds to transfer). Whatever tickles your pickle though, if a service charges you a large percentage of the cost like someone has said, then I wouldn't blame you with sticking with the already available options.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There aint much options for vbulletin and sms, appreciate it though and I live like 20 minutes from newport.
That's true which is a big bummer and not only that, the fees are such a pain in the butt from the SMS service providers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yh, it would be Epic but yh like Mental Said ; Paypal does accept Phone charges :l and you can make a account on paypal with no credit card just search on google :)
Ty. Bedgie

Back