Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Suggestion] Help Section in Xbox 360 and PS3 Modding

Rogu3
Reaction score
Hello All,
Back on RaGEZONE :p!
Anyway, I've been seeing the recent posts in these sections:
- Xbox 360 MODDING
- PS3 MODDING

And a good amount of them involve help with modding or other issues involving those particular consoles and the threads keep getting moved.
A Sub-Section could allow people to find more specific help for those consoles rather then an open help section, but it's just a suggestion. Don't matter to me. :thumbup:

The real deal.
Reaction score
The section isn't even that popular, but when new members do come just for help, I guess it could make the section a bit cleaner.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
It's a dead section, it doesn't need sub-sections. That's like doing this;
5 active posters in the main modding section (There's like no active posters, just occasional posting).
You create a help sub-section, so there's now 2/3 in the main section, and 2/3 in the sub-section. (But like I said, less than that realistically).

TL;DR
It'd stretch out a dead community, making it even more dead.

Rogu3
Reaction score
It's a dead section, it doesn't need sub-sections. That's like doing this;
5 active posters in the main modding section (There's like no active posters, just occasional posting).
You create a help sub-section, so there's now 2/3 in the main section, and 2/3 in the sub-section. (But like I said, less than that realistically).

TL;DR
It'd stretch out a dead community, making it even more dead.
Well, many times in the past, I've recommended ways to bring it to life by changing it from Xbox 360 & PS3 MODDING to just Xbox 360 and PS3 because not everyone is into modding and there are 100 other modding forums, but everyone says that's what the Gaming HotSpot is for when it's not as good because the Gaming HotSpot is more general gaming then specific Xbox 360 and PS3.

Whatever though, don't bother me. :)

Back