Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Suggestion] Pay by Phone for Subscriptions

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think we should pay by phone and if we even do have it please give me the link because i want to buy it already. I saw it before but i cannot find it in search or anything at all. Please help if its not implemented yet we should do it because that would actually help more people.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think we should pay by phone and if we even do have it please give me the link because i want to buy it already. I saw it before but i cannot find it in search or anything at all. Please help if its not implemented yet we should do it because that would actually help more people.

Pay by Phone is fail, DaoPay is a scam. I got over $300 dollars with Dao Pay (Pay by phone donation) and they never sent me my cash via paypal (As they advertised) Anyways I think it's shenanigans. But thats my opinion.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
like i just want a way i can give money from my phone to a paypal through the internet because i have no money in my paypal.

You want the money to go like this:

Phone --> Paypal --> RaGEZONE

But this is the real:

Phone --> The Company --> Paypal --> Ragezone

Alot of companies are scams, and the legit ones like what Runescape use and MapleStory you have to be an acuall business.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is no PayByPhone API for vBulletin so it would be a lot of work doing manual subscriptions.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Allopass.com
Rentabiliweb.com
Monelib.com
Webopass.com
Starpass.com

There's a tons ! But a lot are in french ;)

Back