Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[suggestion] Like and quote button on mobile site.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^ It is possible. (I think) I don't know how Vbulletin Mobile works.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes... it's a shame the "like" button is a script with no logical URL... sometimes I'd like to slap people who post "thanks" and don't click "like" with a post reminding them with a big "like" button that links to a like for the post they posted "thanks".

*breath*

And that's a mouthful. XD Do not try to say this two-times-fast after drinking. :lol:

... actually, sometimes I post something on behalf of someone else, and I'd like to put a "like" button for their account on my thread too. But I can't, because there is no URL that amounts to a "like" for a specific user. :$: Not sure if that's do-able either, as the "likes" should be associated with a post as well as a user.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The only "mobile" I have access to is my wife's... but it reads the regular web page... not the mobile one. I can like or do whatever I want with it. (iPhone G3)

I think I had a "Mobile" emulator for FF at one point, just so I could test "mobile" viewing of pages... can look that up again if anyone is interested in using it as a "testbed" for mobile features?

Last edited:
i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as ive said before, if you have a smartphone like Iphone etc, theres a free app called "atomic browser" and you can view full sites using this

Reaction score
You i don't like the mobile version.
on my blackberry i could choose between mobile or full (just in the browser settings)
but after it got stolen i'm having a sh*t phone.
samsung star s5230 xD it isn't a smartphone, and full sites are slow.
thats why i've to use the mobile version

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I sympathise. I really do. Mobile web is fine if you've got Safari on iPhone or... a friend uses an Android phone, so I guess it's Chrome, but whatever, it's just the Web.

I do remember mobile web on my old Motorola Razor... it worked, and that's all you can say.

Actually reminded me more of gopher:// than Or am I showing my age again. :$:

--- EDIT ---
lol... must be, as RZ doesn't recognise it as a URL. :lol:

404_image.png

Sad but true. :(:​

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm bumping, but this strip reminded me of this thread, and others following it may appreciate the lolz.

Back