Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Suggestion] Return the old like system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moongran
Reaction score
I would like to suggest to return using the old like system.
I think it looked better before and it's kinda annoying to click that arrow to view likes.

please consider, thanks.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would be Sexy ->
404_image.png

thats exactly what i meant ! thanks for the example

Reaction score
I prefer the new like system. It adds each Like to your reputation, which is nice, as the systems were already very similar, though many more people seemed to use the Like system over the reputation system.

Would be Sexy ->
404_image.png
This is a good idea, in my opinion. I would say that this is possible with only a small amount of code modifications, but I would be lying. Unless I'm mistaken as to what modification the like system is, this feature is already implemented into the modification. It's just a configuration option that can be toggled off. It's called "Disable Postbit Stats Collapse".

Edit: Pssst, it's updated so the postbit no longer requires expanding. Thanks MentaL! <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back