Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Suggestion about Rules of each Section

Reaction score
Hello all,
First of all i am very disappointed about the new topics from older users,the way they post without reading the rules...
But how about newcomers? i mean they view the forum-section and they post instantly without read the rules first.

So my sugguestion is: Before someone make a topic to bump up a Window on every new topic and show him the Rules of each category Mu Online/Entertainment/The Portfolio and so on.. so he have to continue if he watch the rules by "i've read the rules" or something similar.
This Window of rules will appear on the users with Minimum 1 year account or with 100 minimum post, or however you want.

Update : 27/05/2014 16:15
I got one extra idea maybe pretty similar with before but more stable,
What about..when you create a new topic to bump window with rules that will remain of 15 Seconds,
You will be able to press Next after 15 Sec. betwen this time you will see the major notes with colored letters.

e.x When you join to "Mu Online Servers" and try to start new topic it will show a window with THIS perview ,
i hope now helps at all..

Last edited:
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They'll learn they lesson though when they receive an infraction. It's quite simple. If you're ought to post in a section, you better know the god damn rules. I can't understand how so many don't understand that logic. We can go on and on bulletproofing the rules system, but in the end, there's always some idiot taking it to the next level. Besides, even with a system like this, I bet 90% would skip the reading part and ship out that thread at once.

The current system is an extremely simple one, and should make perfect sense to everyone. It's all about laziness, or the fact that they don't care. Either way, adding such system wouldn't change any of that. For instance, he's a lazy-butt, he still wouldn't have read the rules. Or he don't care, he still wouldn't bother reading it.

KUDOS to you, for having a clean record! :):

Reaction score
Well i agree with you on some parts.
if you can see evey day or more how many new topics create on Mu Online Servers and how many of them didn't follow the rules,at least this bumb window will show them what they have to include on the topic.
Well the main topic's with the rules if show up before you make a new topic,it's gonna work at least more than now i guess

They'll learn they lesson though when they receive an infraction

The point is to avoid the infraction..

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But if you want to avoid the infractions, you read the rules. This system won't change the fact that their to lazy to bother reading the rules or not caring at all. They will just close the window and move on. At least that's the way I see it.

Reaction score
But if you want to avoid the infractions, you read the rules. This system won't change the fact that their to lazy to bother reading the rules or not caring at all. They will just close the window and move on. At least that's the way I see it.

Well..i have to agree once again with you,but I just hope that poop, will end someday..

Thank you for addressing the problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They'll learn they lesson though when they receive an infraction. It's quite simple. If you're ought to post in a section, you better know the god damn rules. I can't understand how so many don't understand that logic. We can go on and on bulletproofing the rules system, but in the end, there's always some idiot taking it to the next level. Besides, even with a system like this, I bet 90% would skip the reading part and ship out that thread at once.

The current system is an extremely simple one, and should make perfect sense to everyone. It's all about laziness, or the fact that they don't care. Either way, adding such system wouldn't change any of that. For instance, he's a lazy-butt, he still wouldn't have read the rules. Or he don't care, he still wouldn't bother reading it.

KUDOS to you, for having a clean record! :):

new here
how many of them didn't follow the rules.

Reaction score
new here
how many of them didn't follow the rules.

Well on the part that i saw "Mu Online Servers" Members with 0 post ,tottaly new members those who have made an account just to post the server is like more than 65-70 % have at least 1 wrong if i'm not mistaken , also of this 65-70 % the half does not include anything of the rules.
Well people are too lazy and they need fast advertising EVERYWHERE,so when they find a spot they attack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've learned my ways through infractions, Only had three in the 5 years here. It's bad that I got three but whatever, it's in the past and I check up on the rules every now and then...With that being said I do agree though...

Reaction score
Reaction score
what about old people who have multiple account???
see this :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f323/line2age-net-custom-pvp-1005056
http://forum.ragezone.com/f323/l2neo-1004791

it's not the first time, and not the only one...
is there's no way to IP baned for it?
or make people with less than 5 post aren't allowed to post on mmorpg development?

Both of them using different Server name,Different website,also a different Facebook group with 1500 and 2500
& ,i bet isn't the same person,both of them are victims of their self they didnt read the rules, we have to show them somehow.If you ban then 7/10 will leave this forum... We have to notice them about rules,so i have an extra idea i will edit the first topic.

Reaction score
Both of them using different Server name,Different website,also a different Facebook group with 1500 and 2500
& ,i bet isn't the same person,both of them are victims of their self they didnt read the rules, we have to show them somehow.If you ban then 7/10 will leave this forum... We have to notice them about rules,so i have an extra idea i will edit the first topic.

yes, maybe they are different people, but i bet, each of them have main account, and that account they used to spam just another account...
because they know it's against the rule...
so they use different account...

Reaction score
I'm definitely in support of having the rules pop up for newer members, because from the section I'm in, people usually mean well, but just haven't taken the time to understand where things belong.
Thus, I wouldn't have as many topics to move around all the time, and if somebody does post in the wrong section then I know they are aware they broke the rules so I can infract them with impunity.

Reaction score
I'm definitely in support of having the rules pop up for newer members, because from the section I'm in, people usually mean well, but just haven't taken the time to understand where things belong.
Thus, I wouldn't have as many topics to move around all the time, and if somebody does post in the wrong section then I know they are aware they broke the rules so I can infract them with impunity.

Do yer jop you lazeh mod!

On a serious note, yeah there should probably be some sort of "Read the rules before you post" thing.

Reaction score
Well i agree with you on some parts.
if you can see evey day or more how many new topics create on Mu Online Servers and how many of them didn't follow the rules,at least this bumb window will show them what they have to include on the topic.
Well the main topic's with the rules if show up before you make a new topic,it's gonna work at least more than now i guess

The point is to avoid the infraction..

If done correctly, you first get warned. 1 warning should be enough to prevent any infraction.

Unknown Place
Reaction score

Your concept is 100% correct, using the ban hammer everywhere will make the community run out... in the end private servers are run by young guys mainly who finds computing 'interesting and addicting', eventually they get experience and learn with their own errors :)

Back