Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Suggestion] New server section Star Trek Online.

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey I was thinking since there is a working tutorial now we should start a section for star trek online. I am working on mirroring all the files(There is a lot) 19 2gb files.(just until we figure out what we *ACTUALLY* need, currently I think I am one of the 3 people working on them.)

I have packed them all into a nice working package that all they have to do is run some batch files and go!

Instant local server with debug clients. the build is even just as simple :)

I think if we had a server section it would take off.
New blood on one of the biggest games on RZ :)

Any input would be nice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is not enough question for it as of yet. If it gets a stable base, the section will be added eventually. A suggestion thread does not really help, in my opinion.

f793
Reaction score
We should pretty much wait until the Star Trek on RageZone gets blown :)

Staff member
Reaction score
How long have these files been around though. Nobody save for a few people knew how to set it up and get it running theres a tutorial, but I am pretty sure people are offset by the filesize of the server resources, but it only took me a few hours to download i think 8? at like 3MB/s I wrote up a tutorial to get a single player server going(Cause nobody is going to want to distribute a 50gb client. )

I really do feel that star trek will take off given the proper exposure.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope for add a startrek section,let us start study it,and let this game popular for loving this game's people to play it

Back