Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Suggestion] Touch ups for RaGEZONE on mobile devices.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I have a few problems with Ragezone on mobile devices;

• To create a thread you have to click on something that looks like this: "[?]"
  • Thanks button doesn't work
  • Can't send messages from your profile
  • When you view a PHP code or any other type of code it only shows like 1/2 of it.
  • For example if i'm in MapleStory help section, I cant go back to the MapleStory discussion section from the. MapleStory > MapleStory Help
    Will add more things lol.

Suggestion:

• Possibly make an iPhone application for easier browsing and since the thanks button needs java I guess that error could be fixed by making an application.
  • Or please just fix up Ragezone on mobiles.

Thanks,
Daniel

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree to this, fix up ragezone on mobile, apparently the mobile system for ragezone is gone and it's back to the way I see it normally on a computer. Now it's very slow and had to navigate

Reaction score
Suggestion:

• Possibly make an iPhone application for easier browsing and since the thanks button needs java I guess that error could be fixed by making an application.
The thanks button need javascript, not java, and iPhone's safari can handle javascript much better(as good as its desktop version) than half of the desktop browsers.

The only problem with the rz mobile is it's functionality, because it simply doesn't have any, all you can do is view and post. It doesn't have quote button, edit button, report button, nothing, even the most basic things are missing, even the old ugly rz mobile could do more.

Also I'm still missing possibility to switch to classic theme and vice versa, you can leave this mobile version which is pretty useless, but at least give the possibility to switch to the normal version.

I can imagine that even iPads and other tablets are stuck with that mobile version.

Reaction score
It's not slow, but it certainly needs some work. Add a quote button, definitely. Allow easier navigation like a "home" button, and a "new posts" button on every page. Thanks button should be fixed. Fix it for iPhone and Droid devices.

Back