Team recruitment thread deleted without any reason

True MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    USALocation
    271Posts

sad Team recruitment thread deleted without any reason

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I tried to PM all the mod's in the TR forum since I have 0 clue who actually did it to only find out I can't message one of them because they block PM's (which honestly is kinda bad for a Mod if they're going to be doing actions IMO), and couldn't send to more than 1 person at a time anyways so decided BLAH and make a post in this forum since I have no other idea where to post it. If this is the wrong forum my bad just smack me :p

So I get why my FFXI team recruitment thread was closed since I hadn't actually posted to it in awhile (though the server was still up and going, website was fine and what not but whatever) so since I was hiring for an entirely new department AS WELL as my FFXI server I made a new thread, it was tagged it to show what i was hiring for, gave options to get ahold of me that isn't just to go to my website so kinda wondering why it was deleted before I make ANOTHER post with the same identical information which was obviously fine before.
    I've been at this for too damn long....

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,283Posts

Re: Team recruitment thread deleted without any reason

Did you post it in the wrong section? (http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/ <--correct section).

True MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    USALocation
    271Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lune View Post
    Did you post it in the wrong section? (http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/ <--correct section).
    Thanks for the reply :)

Nope I'm pretty sure I posted it in the same forum as my other thread was.
    I've been at this for too damn long....

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

If you have any issues with section Moderators, please contact a section Supervisor such as myself.
    We will look into your query and even escalate the situation if required.

Thanks.
    IXXI

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,935Posts

Pretty strange you couldnt contact a moderator. All moderators should be able to receive your private messages.

I'm not sure but if a threads gets closed / deleted you should get a private message saying the reason to closure / deletion, I usually get them. Atleast, that would be nice to receive.

Also you cannot set multiple receiver as its spam protection.

Maybe a small suggestion (cba to create a new thread):
    Spoiler:

Allow people with subscriptions or rank higher than true member set more receivers for their private messages
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

You didn't read the new thread requirements when making a thread, that's why it was deleted.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

True MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    508Posts

I looked into this for you, and I'll give the reasons why in a bit. But to start off with, you didn't PM all TR MOD's, as I am the one mostly cleaning out all the threads, and I never received any PM, whilest I do get them all the time and it's not turned off, so please don't start your thread with such things, as it's not true. And if you can't get a hold of me on PM, use a visitor message, because I will always reply to questions and apologize if needed.

Now, the reason your thread was deleted to start with is because it didn't had a tag. The whole thread didn't make any sense at all, the thread title said WoW and FFXI, but in the thread it said something about DJ's and Minecraft. When you make a thread and offer multiple positions for multiple servers, make sure it's clear what belongs where. Because to be honest, I literally did not understand anything of your thread.

A extra thing is you added a option in your thread which required people to register at your website before they could apply. The section rules clearly stated any form of such options are forbidden.

So your thread got deleted for multiple reasons. I really advise you to check out some other Network threads such as iOn network or Phoenix Network who made their thread perfectly clear.

If you have any follow-up questions, next time send me a PM or leave a visitor message, and I'll happely sort it out with you, or assist you.

Have a nice day.
    "The only God is death."

Advertisement