Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Terraria Section?

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was playing Terraria today and i was like hmm i wonder if RZ had a section so i looked and looked and didnt find anything. So I figured hey why not suggest making a section for it since it is like minecraft basically you can have MP you can discuss topics like how to beat bosses and how to help people through the game. You can post up and running servers and also help on how to get NPC to move in and loads of other things.

So there is my suggestion to make a section for Terraria cause it is basically the same as Minecraft and you can set it up the same way minecraft section is basically set up besides the skins part and people can show off there epic buildings or videos you can even show off art in the game.

Thanks,

superstar911

P.S. Hope this is filled out correctly :D

Reaction score
This isn't a show-off forum, it's a DEVELOPMENT forum. Once they include their mod API it's a possibility since RZ users could code mods and post them here, but for now just make a terraria thread in gaming hotspot (at least that's what I'd do)

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
alright and didnt mean to show off i was just going by what i saw in the minecraft section decied to throw it out there since there wasnt one

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have not seen any terraria development yet.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no im not reffering to RaGECRAFT only to the minecraft should i say sub topic nvm sub forum part which i was saying put terraria in the sub forum area

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it's strange to see so many new games returning to a more simplistic style. Minecraft reminds me a lot of Robinson's Requiem.
Strangely, however, Robinson's Requiem has better graphics (all be it 320 x 200 in 256 colours) and is not on-line playable. XD

If it where, I'd play RR over MC any time. XD (crashed like a mofo on my Amiga though :(:)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not too many atm, and they're mostly all server related mods, rather then gameplay content wise mods.

Such as this:

Of course there's already quite a lot of ppl doing sprite moddings too(which is perfectly legal):

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ahhh ok i thought this thread died honestly and BUNNY sorry like yout sig with the bunny been trying to kill it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd strongly support the creation of a Terraria section, even have a Terraria MP for RZ. Though mods would be even better!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Though we might probably need strong anti-grief mods, on how, have a little crack on your wall could harvest a swarm of zombies or blood-eyes. :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I honestly thing a Minecraft Terreria server would be too small for the amount of players I think we'd get. The world is pretty small for 8 or more people..

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I honestly thing a Minecraft Terreria server would be too small for the amount of players I think we'd get. The world is pretty small for 8 or more people..

REally im playing my self on medium map and still havent reached the end of it you can chose map size and minecraft terraria server makes no sense btw but choose large and there is always ever expnading places can do a lot of co-op on there

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
REally im playing my self on medium map and still havent reached the end of it you can chose map size and minecraft terraria server makes no sense btw but choose large and there is always ever expnading places can do a lot of co-op on there

He meant a building type of server, which can work but will require more then 1 world/map/server.

@inkLariat: There already is some good anti-grief server side mod, like disable the use of dynamite, character roll back and other stuff.

For those that doesn't know yet, below is a full pic of a large world. Please note this is a very large picture (8400 x 2400 size, 4mb) and that you are just a tiny dot in the world...

Last edited:
d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ahhh i was confused for a second but there is anti grief stuff build in game die by explosion like bomb etc you dont drop coins they implemented alot in there game already.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ahhh i was confused for a second but there is anti grief stuff build in game die by explosion like bomb etc you dont drop coins they implemented alot in there game already.

That's NOT a anti grief system...it's part of the game >_>
Plus if you play on "Hardcore Mode" you can drop everything if you die.

PS. we can stop talking here now, unless it has to do with getting the rz terraria section. So all General game talk can go here now since I moved the thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f81/terraria-754538/

Last edited:
Back