Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Thank Feature

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
TBH, I'll rather a 'Like' feature, like facebook :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He got his point there...
And if people starting to use the feature it would be usefull

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The thanks system is for those who have contributed towards the forum (releases, helping, etc), and not for posts that you simply like. I'm pretty sure that every section that involves releases, helping, etc has the thanks feature enabled.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree to this e.g. the entertainment section should have the thanks system too.
nah I prefer +thanks than +like

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Depends on the situation really. for release sections, the thanks is appropriate, but you don't thank a funny post in a random, talk crap section right?

Reaction score
I knew a forum (now closed) that had a facebook like button, and it liked the thread and actually posted it on your facebook.

Yeah, I wouldn't like that. I have a Facebook for personal life. I don't want loads of poop about MMORPG development all over it.

Depends on the situation really. for release sections, the thanks is appropriate, but you don't thank a funny post in a random, talk crap section right?

Which is why I suggested all except MentaL's Lair.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would like to see more thanks in sections, but some like what tyler stated MentaL's lair to be excluded

Back