Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    HellLocation
    1,356Posts

Re: Theme

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Yeah but I also want to do this for the whole community since many people wants a dark them
    I hate perfection, it means you cannot improve any further.

LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,595Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rey View Post
    Well @MentaL, i'm down to design the dark theme ! Just tell me what to do and i'll do it.
    I never designed a forum but you already know that im a graphic designer SO yeah, it should be easy.
    Just copy the current one, only make it darker.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,060Posts

Well @MentaL, i'm down to design the dark theme ! Just tell me what to do and i'll do it.
    I never designed a forum but you already know that im a graphic designer SO yeah, it should be easy.
    Graphic design != web design, there are lots of things you need to consider such as accessibility, UX and page load times, not just making things look good. So unless you have a background in those your layout could be cumbersome and inaccessible when coded.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    HellLocation
    1,356Posts

LMAO i already do web designs also, but i never coded ones and never designed forums.
    So someone give me the steps what to do from 0~Finish and i'll make it.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,060Posts

LMAO i already do web designs also, but i never coded ones and never designed forums.
    So someone give me the steps what to do from 0~Finish and i'll make it.
    If you've never coded one, chances are you don't know web accessibility and UX principles and don't have experience in minimising server impact with file size and code processing methods. There's more to making a layout than just 'hey, I can make web layouts, let me make one' unfortunately, and we shouldn't be posting up tonnes of guides just so one person can make a layout, someone with that experience under their belt should be making the layout.

But give Greasemonkey a go. Your point is moot. This is our new official theme and it's not likely to change soon, so the only way you'll be able to flex those layout muscles will be there. No point in continuing to ask to edit the theme as it won't be happening.

I've said my piece, *flies away*
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    HellLocation
    1,356Posts

I never coded from scratch yes, but I know alot of things in web developing since I do reskins also and edit some CMSs, so if anyone is interested in this happening please tell me what to do and I'm sure I won't be such a disappointment.

LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

Well this is lovely, but not here pls. Try portfolio, create a discussion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement