Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Theme

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm entirely new here and so I imagine people will think I have no say in this and - right they are. But this is merely a suggestion. So please, don't waste your precious time flaming me for wanting to "change" those forums, cause it's fairly obvious that I am an unknown here at RZ and likely my opinion won't have much weight.

I was just thinking to myself that I always wanted to make a great looking forum skin. Because frankly, all forums I have come across looked rather ugly or far too simple for my taste and that simple fact just happened to turn me off from being too active or contributing.

Now, I am not saying RZ is ugly, because by all means it isn't. I was just thinking, wouldn't it be nice to maybe have something else too? I love Photoshop, however I coding isn't sufficient enough to code a forum skin.

And while I love forums and would absolutely die to make my own skin, while I can design it, I can't code it. So in the end it is quite useless.

But with the friendly help of some people here I imagine it could maybe be done?
Anyhow, just throwing my mind-mish-mush in here!

:$:

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kidd sold that theme to someone else because Dan didn't want it lol.

Back