Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Theme

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm entirely new here and so I imagine people will think I have no say in this and - right they are. But this is merely a suggestion. So please, don't waste your precious time flaming me for wanting to "change" those forums, cause it's fairly obvious that I am an unknown here at RZ and likely my opinion won't have much weight.

I was just thinking to myself that I always wanted to make a great looking forum skin. Because frankly, all forums I have come across looked rather ugly or far too simple for my taste and that simple fact just happened to turn me off from being too active or contributing.

Now, I am not saying RZ is ugly, because by all means it isn't. I was just thinking, wouldn't it be nice to maybe have something else too? I love Photoshop, however I coding isn't sufficient enough to code a forum skin.

And while I love forums and would absolutely die to make my own skin, while I can design it, I can't code it. So in the end it is quite useless.

But with the friendly help of some people here I imagine it could maybe be done?
Anyhow, just throwing my mind-mish-mush in here!

:$:

Reaction score
This one looks sick, I'd like it a lot better than the current one, and it's definitely what this forum needs to exceed the other ones. (That being a non basic/stock theme)

gaming_baby_by_peanut_designs-d52crdm.png

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah that one is really nice.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A new logo would be cool for 5 years of RageZone

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In all honesty this is the only theme I like. It's simple and easy to use. As nice as other designs are I'd rather stick with this one, themes definitely let me get used to a forum, and tbh this forum is the only forum I've ever liked, not just because of the great community but because of the easy to use, simple theme.

The old version was better. Anyways I would like a style change simply because of that damn facebook widget, It keeps rwndomly popping out and blocking what im writing. I DONT Care how many people like RaGEZONE on facebook.. Its doing it to me right now

Tbh I think we should stick with the current theme, other themes would put me off, it's just the simplicity of this one I love.

So you keep motherfucking saying. We know you dont want it to change so Shutup.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tbh I think we should stick with the current theme, other themes would put me off, it's just the simplicity of this one I love.

To be honest, I've said that with just about every forum style we've ever had. I remember when we had this design:

17230110txn.gif

I was quite happy with that one, and the next, the next, etc. up until the current one we have. :rolleyes:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
To be honest, I've said that with just about every forum style we've ever had. I remember when we had this design:

17230110txn.gif

I was quite happy with that one, and the next, the next, etc. up until the current one we have. :rolleyes:

Haha fair enough, but it's not that I don't like Kidd's designs and that they're bad, it's just people seem to make themes too good, which doesn't really suit me, just love the simplicity of this theme and would rather stick with it. :):

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Suck my balls you Habbo. Did you make your signature in potato shop?

Is that the best thing you can come up with? My sig has nothing to do with anything but you like rating them don't you? Is it because your brain is that inferior to everyone else's that you dont even understand the topic? And I wouldn't suck your balls because, Your balls are like two motherfucking saggy old grapes left in the salad bowl for a year. Who would want to suck them? Long story short, duck you.
Ontopic, Any other styles coming to light?

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha fair enough, but it's not that I don't like Kidd's designs and that they're bad, it's just people seem to make themes too good, which doesn't really suit me, just love the simplicity of this theme and would rather stick with it. :):

This theme is simple?

Please I am the master and simplicity is my witch
This is what we call simple but sexy
knjdxttdnzmr.png

Back