Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Themes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello there,

Remember when RaGEZONE had the Black/White skin theme?,

Suggestion: A lot of users within the community of RaGEZONE liked the Black theme as I was a fan of it myself,
I mean don't get me wrong the theme now is cool but would look so much better in Black of course if we had the option.

I heard that @Joopie is working on one of course if I'm correct,
I just think it would be a great Idea if people could chose within skins as I'm sure people are getting bored of seeing the same skin daily.

Thank you.
MentaL Please reply on your thoughts!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not working full time on it, pushing now and then updates to Github.

Feel free to fork the repo and work on it!

Link is in my signature, but for those who can't see:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm not working full time on it, pushing now and then updates to Github.

Feel free to fork the repo and work on it!

Link is in my signature, but for those who can't see:

I did see it! For a matter of fact I downloaded it and that's what made me post this thread!, Just like the good old days.

Thanks Joopie! Although I couldn't make it look any better than what it already is.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Please check the replies in that thread and use the search function the next time you make a suggestion:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f600/theme-1090484/

Specially this should be of relevance here:
Any vB theme developers want to work on the darker theme for me are welcome to, just pm me. But I cannot pay.

1) I'm skint
2) I'm skint
3) I'm skint.

thanks

As nothing changed yet, no one ever worked nor sent MentaL a PM about a dark design yet and just QQs about it, I guess.

Nothing is gonna happen that way and requests for this will keep popping :/

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I like this idea, i think it would be interesting to have a wide variety of skins to choose from, as i'm one of the people that like their older forum skins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back