Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Time to update the Forum Rules again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
404_image.png

Anyone else think it's time to revamp the rules?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They are dealt with. Report them, and it will be sorted. Whether or not you respect them, that shouldn't give you the right to openly harass them.

It doesn't fix everything, it just gives the moderation team more of an excuse to hand out punishment..

"Why did you infract me?"
"You see that super bold rule there? <.<"

No matter what gets said or done in here, the point of the matter is that no one will follow the rules if they don't want to. If we change the rules, those who break it will continue to o so. I doubt they'll even read the revised rules. If you have a problem with someone, let the staff take care of them. if they choose not to wise up, then we have the right to remove their privileges.

Now, Cannon. I gave you an infraction for insulting another member. Are you going to learn from it, and refrain from such action, or are you gonna keep breaking the rules? The answer is different from you and others, so we obviously enforce our policy for those who chose the latter.

I ceased insulting other members after the infraction, re-read. Btw it's Canon. < Bolded that. If you really insist on giving me another infraction feel free, trying to have a discussion here.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Oh Snap. Internet fight.

I think there should be MORE DETAILED rules. I'm pretty sure people are smart enough to find a loop hole one of these days in the rules. Meh. That's just me though.

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Or maybe we should just ignore this 'Suggestion' since it's just CioNide having a tantrum because he got Infraction banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back