• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Time to update the Forum Rules again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
404_image.png

Anyone else think it's time to revamp the rules?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dont care about the rules maybe time to update the forum skin.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure Daniel will update things as he sees fit. The rules don't need updating, the skin is fine, poop's fine on the forums. I'm assuming you want a rules revamp since you're constantly being smacked around by the guys in green.

Reaction score
I'm sure Daniel will update things as he sees fit. The rules don't need updating, the skin is fine, poop's fine on the forums. I'm assuming you want a rules revamp since you're constantly being smacked around by the guys in green.
Wow, why so jumpy?
All I said was the rules were a bit old.

Chill out please.

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think he's referring to

I won't even bother to explain why but here: holy duck, you're stupid.

And I'm gonna slap you with a wet fish if you don't shape up the attitude towards other members. If you want the rules changed, then show us the courtesy of following the current ones.

Reaction score
I think he's referring to

And I'm gonna slap you with a wet fish if you don't shape up the attitude towards other members. If you want the rules changed, then show us the courtesy of following the current ones.
Well, I believe rule number 1 should be bolded, so more users realize it. I've had tons of moderators and users I could have infracted for not respecting me. But hey, who cares right?
  1. Always show respect towards each other. Flames and personal attacks are not welcome at RaGEZONE. This includes but not limited to; racism, xenophobia, etc.
Bolded please.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I believe rule number 1 should be bolded, so more users realize it. I've had tons of moderators and users I could have infracted for not respecting me. But hey, who cares right?
  1. Always show respect towards each other. Flames and personal attacks are not welcome at RaGEZONE. This includes but not limited to; racism, xenophobia, etc.
Bolded please.

Boo Ducking hoo, you're a little arsehole (infract me good guys) :eek:tt1:

I won't even bother to explain why but here: holy duck, you're stupid.

56b4f444.jpg

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bolded please.
404_image.png

That hurt a bit :(:

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Boo Ducking hoo, you're a little arsehole (infract me good guys) :eek:tt1:

56b4f444.jpg

The reason why these rules exist is simple: to keep the forum suitable for all ages. We have a lot over underage individuals here, many under the age of 13. The purpose of this forum isn't to troll and curse, it's about promoting server development as a community. If you cannot follow the simple rules we ask, then you don't deserve to use the resources we provide to you free of charge. We will take care of abusers, but their spite doesn't warrant you to break the rules in revenge.

For being here for three years, you show the attitude of a user just registered

Oh, and soul, if you're gonna do it, do it Chuck Norris style. Round house kick that foo in the balls!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Respect is earnt, if this user is going to abuse other members and not be dealt with, screw it, why should I show him respect? But whatever, i'll give over for others sake ;)

Reaction score
Don't really see much of a need to change them since those are just general all-purpose rules for the whole forum with the last one being the most important imo.
27. Most importantly, use common sense! If you think something may not be allowed, it probably is not. As such you may be punished for something that is not specifically mentioned in these rules.

Also every new section that is made normally get their own specific rules to go along with it so we are covered for the most part.

Crash

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah because a change in font fixes everything..

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Respect is earnt, if this user is going to abuse other members and not be dealt with, screw it, why should I show him respect? But whatever, i'll give over for others sake ;)

They are dealt with. Report them, and it will be sorted. Whether or not you respect them, that shouldn't give you the right to openly harass them.

Yeah because a change in font fixes everything..

It doesn't fix everything, it just gives the moderation team more of an excuse to hand out punishment..

"Why did you infract me?"
"You see that super bold rule there? <.<"

No matter what gets said or done in here, the point of the matter is that no one will follow the rules if they don't want to. If we change the rules, those who break it will continue to o so. I doubt they'll even read the revised rules. If you have a problem with someone, let the staff take care of them. if they choose not to wise up, then we have the right to remove their privileges.

Now, Cannon. I gave you an infraction for insulting another member. Are you going to learn from it, and refrain from such action, or are you gonna keep breaking the rules? The answer is different from you and others, so we obviously enforce our policy for those who chose the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back