Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Topic title renaming

Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got a thread in dev section and noticed that after i got a few replies to the topic im not able to change the title anymore, only the sub title what shows when you are INSIDE the topic. shouldn't the doubleclick thingy work on the title? or is there somekind of limit related to postcount?

- Shatter

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i thought when you click edit you can do go advanced and it will bring you to the full editing screen which there you can now edit your title

Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to forum view (outside of your topic) and double click the cell that your thread title in, An ajax input box should come up, and your title will be in an input box and ready to be renamed :p

that i did indeed but it seem not to work anymore after getting a few posts to my topic?? our mentalist should fix it so you can edit it always. probably some kind of check so you can edit it only for x days after creating the topic? just a wild guess tho.

- Shatter

Back