Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trading Card Game Section

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So I think this could become a very popular section, We could have like Up-coming releases, Deck lists, Suggestions, Play-styles etc, for the following games:

Magic The Gathering (I specifically want this one haha, and I know a few forum users that play too)
Yugioh
Pokemon
(I am sure there are others, but these types of games have been around for many years)

What do you think? It would keep people from leaving Ragezone as much to find the content.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Read the description of RaGEZONE; it's available on top of forums;
Welcome to the RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums.
We could have like Up-coming releases, Deck lists, Suggestions, Play-styles etc, for the following games
I don't think it's good situation.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anything, it would be a sub-section.

Anyway, I don't think there is enough interest in trading cards. Sorry.

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Read the description of RaGEZONE; it's available on top of forums;

I don't think it's good situation.

I don't see how Entertainment, The Outerworld, Otaku, Tech Zone, or many other sections have anything to do with MMORPG's. Rz is not only a MMORPG development forum, it's the home of many other sections and subjects as-well. I think if it has enough popular demand we should definitely do this. Not as it's own section like The OW and Entertainment and all, but as a sub section like someone said. Possibly under the Game or Entertainment section maybe? A lot, and I mean a lot of people play card games, almost just as much as video games.

Back