Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian.

Resurrected
Reaction score
The section of travian is leeching my friends and my's work....
I have already emailed in about it and got the reply"noted"
I also raised a legal note that we got sued for the development.Please tell your moderators to ensure credits are given were they are deserved.:glare:

Thankyou.

Resurrected
Reaction score
We "used" to have a external site where we developed a Travian clone,which is now being released within your section without out giving us credit.
We stopped development because we got caught up in a legal issue with Travian Games GMBH.

All im asking is that anyone that releases our code within that section gives us our credit.

Resurrected
Reaction score
Just because you have an orange name does not give you the excuse to say "we dun care".This is none of your business...

I didn't post here looking to pick an argument or be a noob,i just want to see that credits are given.I know it happens but i hope I can get some support here and get it prevented!

Ill message the moderator and see what can be done,and then at least i know i have tried.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Color of my user name has nothing to do with this matter.
What I said was the truth. Someone from the habbo section posted something like this a while back and know what happened? Nothing because it had nothing to do with this section.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The problem has been brought to my attention and I'll work with all parties involved to find a solution.

Back