Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trial Subscription.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey , I was thinking maybe it would be cool, If ragezone could have a Trial subscription thing.

So, you become a subscriber for a day, And see how it is, and if you like it, Then you buy it.

I think that would increase more subscriber rate.

:) Just a simple idea,
Dont flame.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
really doubt Mental would allow this, and people who get a trial subscription would most likely abuse it for post count or a username change
- if people trial it for 1 day there would be like 328983923829 people who wants a name change
- others would try to spam threads and replies for post count
so I don't think this would work, donation for subscription is a good way

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol good point Eh, forget it . XD When you post, How many post counts do you get? , Is it still 1 or does it double?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To Blackscarf (Tom) Maybe to make this work more efficiantly would be a new username colour (This colour will not allow name change) And instead of it being a 1-day subscription its like, 1 hour.

Incase people use a proxy to abuse this, Make it by the name as they will not be allowed to change it.

Also, with RaGEZONE subscriptions, what you see is what you get.
So just read what each sub gives you.

-Daniel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heh, Daniel that could work too. :) Im just waiting to open my Bank account, Ima get Elite subscription Asap.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To Blackscarf (Tom) Maybe to make this work more efficiantly would be a new username colour (This colour will not allow name change) And instead of it being a 1-day subscription its like, 1 hour.

Incase people use a proxy to abuse this, Make it by the name as they will not be allowed to change it.

Also, with RaGEZONE subscriptions, what you see is what you get.
So just read what each sub gives you.

-Daniel

I did think of that when I was writing but there seriously is no point, the useful things about subscription is getting access to a new section. If people go there, they would abuse it and get post counts and there would be like 382932893 posts to delete
There are other things like increased storage for PMs/access to arcade without posts but that is a waste if it's only for 1 hour or 1 day. well it is a good suggestion but there are some cons to it.
sean111 said:
Pink Sub doesn't let you change your name :( And I don't think "MentaL" Sub does either. So this might be a good idea :p
Make the color like Yellow or something :p

~sean111
oooohhh yellow looks cool for a subscriber colour

@Jerkysald and good luck to your elite subscription, being a subscriber is awesome! I feel even more special because I was gifted :eek:tt:

Last edited:
Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How? A Normal Member can do that too, it's nothing special than a subscriber.

Yeah true but then wouldn't they do it in the subscriber section, well yeah you could be right, trial subscriptions might be a good idea but I think Mental would prefer donations since he gets a lot of donations already
well we'll see :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Pink sub is like the same thing. Its sort of like for a 3 day trial, and only costs $1

You have to buy red sub for name change. You cant with pink

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I see no sence to it since every subscription ends anyway so it's like a pay'd trail no need for a one day trail and if you want to try it for 3 days you can just buy it for 50 cents even if there was a trail probably people will hack it in some way and get a longer trail

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see no sence to it since every subscription ends anyway so it's like a pay'd trail no need for a one day trail and if you want to try it for 3 days you can just buy it for 50 cents even if there was a trail probably people will hack it in some way and get a longer trail

Most people just don't have a paypal/credit card account to transfer the money and one of those people include me :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because, Honestly when I subscribe I wanna get my name changed. -_-, To like Alexx Or like AlexxX3

Reaction score
Pink sub is like the same thing. Its sort of like for a 3 day trial, and only costs $1

You have to buy red sub for name change. You cant with pink
I got pink for a month ;)
why get a trial? when theres like a day subscription available (i think)
Nah there isn't. It's 3 days and it's pink (like me) for 50 cents.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not everyone has access to paypal, nochex or surveys.

But if your too lazy to go to the post office and buy a $50 prepaid visa card then you dont deserve a sub.

Back