Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trial Subscription.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey , I was thinking maybe it would be cool, If ragezone could have a Trial subscription thing.

So, you become a subscriber for a day, And see how it is, and if you like it, Then you buy it.

I think that would increase more subscriber rate.

:) Just a simple idea,
Dont flame.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
really doubt Mental would allow this, and people who get a trial subscription would most likely abuse it for post count or a username change
- if people trial it for 1 day there would be like 328983923829 people who wants a name change
- others would try to spam threads and replies for post count
so I don't think this would work, donation for subscription is a good way
Mental could easily stop this lol, besides if he did it I'd recommend have a Trial Subscription on the title or something of that, in my opinion its a great idea, but its not like people would abuse it cause it would be easily stopped but then again it would encourage people to get a sub if they had the money or possibly when they get it, he could simply block the username change request section easily lol. But I'm with Black on this one I doubt Mental will do it.

Reaction score
I think getting a trial sub is a great idea except that if everyone gets a trial sub it wouldn't as cool anymore cause everyone will have it and it will decrease the chances of people buying it. Like HC on Habbo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know, Just a little joke. :)

anyways, Im glad for the opinions I got, I thought I was gonna get like " YOU COCKMEAT SANDWICH WHAT THE duck ARE YOU THINKING " Sort of thing.

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah well you have your mind in a different planet. This is actually a nice community except for penis. Now he's a diff story, but I still love him though Seriously O.O

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
YOU COCKMEAT SANDWICH WHAT THE duck ARE YOU THINKING

But no really mate hope you've realized this was not your brightest idea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know, I love this community, It brightens my day, And I know this wasnt the brightest Idea, But idgas It was just a simply thing, I got bored so. Might aswell. -__-

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then oh well. If you cant get it then that sucks. Im not being harsh im telling the truth like i want elite sub but i cant get it... Oh well ill just get a visa gift card.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
- There's the pink sub which lasts 2 or 3 days
- You're not subscribing, you're donating and you get perks for donating i.e the username colour, arcade etc.

Back