Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need better uptime.. Forums are always down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like every time I try to come to the forums for something, the whole domain is down and all you get is a message from Incapsula..

It's kind of a pain..

Chris

Reaction score
Seems like every time I try to come to the forums for something, the whole domain is down and all you get is a message from Incapsula..

It's kind of a pain..

Chris

Having only registered this month, you are hardly qualified to make statements about this Forum's up or downtime.

Any forum has to go down some time for upgrades and tweaks. This is a normal thing with all and any forums.

Keep visiting us and you will see :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yesterday, it was an Incapsula page showing a proxy error and then a dns error between Incapsula and ragezone.com and I was also unable to access the forums for almost 6 hours yesterday in to sometime last night .. This happens every couple days for me.. Pretty much why I don't spend any time here.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Yesterday, it was an Incapsula page showing a proxy error and then a dns error between Incapsula and ragezone.com and I was also unable to access the forums for almost 6 hours yesterday in to sometime last night .. This happens every couple days for me.. Pretty much why I don't spend any time here.

One day of downtime isn't 'always down'.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe RaGEZONE should look into getting one of those uptime score cards sites have ;) That way people like this can be pointed to that and staff not need to worry about them. ^.^

Reaction score
Pretty much he is only on RZ to advertise his servers...

0% care about the actual forum +
0% care about the community +
Joined less than a month +
11 posts...

.. Thus declares this thread and anything he says about Ragezone irrelevant and unimportant.

f793
Reaction score

11 posts...

.. Thus declares this thread and anything he says about Ragezone irrelevant and unimportant.

This :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

11 posts...

Yeah.. I'm only here to advertise my server.. Really?

I just got the message again while browsing the thread just now.. I can't always log in with my main account because I always yet this very same issue why I try logging in!

I post here because I keep having any issue which I "Thought" was a problem.. But then all you care about is how long I've been a member?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And this is my main account! cbunting99.. I could finally log in again!

I still have the same issue.. And wow, I've been a forum member longer than all of you! So assume like little kids just because oh, I joined with another account because of an issue. But instead of getting help, ya'll want to bash people because "YOU" think they just joined..

I just turned 41 yesterday.. I'm done with these silly games!..

Bye RG!

Reaction score

I still have the same issue.. And wow, I've been a forum member longer than all of you! So assume like little kids just because oh, I joined with another account because of an issue. But instead of getting help, ya'll want to bash people because "YOU" think they just joined..

Bye RG!

Well for a 41 year old person I did not expect this kind of reaction. I really thought till I read the number 41 you were 14 or 15.

I haven't had any downtime in the past month and if there is any downtime, MentaL will do his best to fix it as soon as possible.

And it is not about who has been here for longer. In those 7 years you only made a handfull of posts and yet you are complaining about a little downtime which you cannot even prove that it isn't on your side.

I'm pretty active on the forums and I visit regularly and all the times you've mentioned in your previous posts I had not seen a single downtime.

Reaction score

Bye RG!

Oh dear...

Goodbye, you will be missed...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back