Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Username Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone and MentaL.

it could be better and easier.

Images;
history.png username_change_always.png username_change_limit.png

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Handy little mod and I have considered it but the problem is that given its automated it allows people to put something stupid and then cry to me when they are not happy forcing me to change it again, although if enough subscribers / staff request it, i could possibly do it.

Changelog
"Revert to previous username" feature added, allowing users to revert to their previous username (assuming it's still available) at any time so long as they have not reached the maximum number of username changes allowed. This feature ignores (but resets) the "time between username changes".

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I like that it keeps a log (which should be available to all users) of which usernames he/she have used.

Nowadays, all these r.blacks, j.biebers and other trash is getting too confusing..

It would make it much easier to know who is who. This will also make it easier for MentaL if people don't complain. It also stops people from posting messages that aren't needed in the username change sections

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I believe UName changes are subscriber only feature. If they can change it themselves, and change back at will, there shouldn't be too much abuse.

IDK that we auto-filter rude names anyway.

+1 Vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back