Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Video Editing Section?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This would probably be a good suggestion i geuss because i search alot on these forums for video editing tutorials and stuff and i don't see non of them i really need some editting tuts and stuff for cod and other gameplays maby there can be sub forum: Game Video's And In real life video's please don't hate to hard trolls

What year is this?
Reaction score
Wouldnt be faster instead of asking Mental to add new section about video editing, search on google for tutorials and learn from those?
I am just saying :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wouldnt be faster instead of asking Mental to add new section about video editing, search on google for tutorials and learn from those?
I am just saying :):

Well i want the opinions from the Forum users themselfs and well MentaL is probably gonna read this more likely to read this than beside his 1000 Private Messages

What year is this?
Reaction score
Well i want the opinions from the Forum users themselfs and well MentaL is probably gonna read this more likely to read this than beside his 1000 Private Messages

In my place, I would search for forums that were made for this (it would give more professional tutorials and answers to my questions)

But since rz is development forum and video editing is some kind of developing, I would support this section to be made (ofcoures if it succeed). :):

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It would be better as a sub section here because a video is also art.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It would be better as a sub section here because a video is also art.

agreed.
I like the idea :)
Not that much of a big video editor but awell some tuts and such can't be wrong right?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well thanks for the good responses i think the sub forums on the Art Section will be oke thought but i hope it won't be dead like NuuggSnow said cause the GFX section is like half-alive but i agree at the sub section that would make me happy <3

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Might as well just post it in the entertainment or portfolio, doesn't seem to demanded in my eyes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there talking about a place for editing videos tut's not sure but it seems thats the main reason for the post and in my opinion he is right, the forums have all kinda of sections and some not necessarily dead but people don't post in for days, I think it would be quite and active section and possibly bring new comers to post questions and or tutorials who knows, but the section in my opinion is a good idea, I'd like to read a bit bout how some of these pro's as they say do there editing on videos some are quite good.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seeing as this is the first time i have EVER seen someone ask for a video editing tutorial on RZ, i don't see how it could possibly become active.
I agree, unfortunately the portfolio isn't the most active section around... i tend to post every so often, but there isn't much a interest in art when development is involved.

Back