Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

View Referred Users? (Your Own At Least)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hello!
I just thought it'd be a nice idea to see yours, other's referred users. I've seen this across some other forums.

How it'd be implemented would be pretty simple I guess, just make the referred users amount in the 'About' tab clickable; linking to a list of the users you've referred.

In addition the usernames on the list, a date and time the user signed up, and 'Activated account' Y/N.

If the option doesn't come across as overly appealing, I was thinking to be able to view your own at the least (Hence the title brackets).

Thanks. :3

The one and only!
Reaction score
That would be good. It says I have referred 6 users and it would be good to know who they are.

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
I support this idea. Although I don't know if vBulletin has a mod/add-on for this.
Maybe MentaL knows how to do some vBulletin and PHP magic.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I know that there's something called e-steki Referrer Statistics, but I'm pretty sure it got discontinued or hasn't been updated in like, 10 years..

There should be something on vb.org.

Found this, but I'm not sure if it's all that great.

attachment.php

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I don't see referals as important in any way.

It's not important, simply a matter of interest, as all of the previous posters have said.

It may not be the case for you, but certainly is for the posters so far, and I'd imagine a lot more in addition; If you had a bunch of, or even a few referrals, wouldn't you like to see who they are, just out of curiosity?

Back