Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warrior King Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When it was in heat, a section wasn't asked for, why should there be one now? Posts are done at an almost monthly basis in that thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone will post working pack extractor\compressor, i'll begin development. Otherwise, the game is dead.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I personally think a section would not be detrimental to the forum. Even if it sat dead, it could potentially bring new members, who Google the server software, to RZ.

Create it and add the workload of Modding it to a Super, if it's as dead as it seems, it shouldn't add too much to that Super's workload. If nothing at all comes of it in a few months, archive it and it will still potentially bring new members.

It's a win/win for the community.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I personally think a section would not be detrimental to the forum. Even if it sat dead, it could potentially bring new members, who Google the server software, to RZ.

Create it and add the workload of Modding it to a Super, if it's as dead as it seems, it shouldn't add too much to that Super's workload. If nothing at all comes of it in a few months, archive it and it will still potentially bring new members.

It's a win/win for the community.

I even enjoyed reading this. You already convinced me to go all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back