Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Webgame Zone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have seen like in RaGEZONE forum lot of member have post WebGame application in RaGEZONE.
and i always love Webgame and i have sunggestion for new category list for Webgame and that will be easy for everyone try to make web games server for facebook application or for their website.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, you want a section completely devoted to make webgames? I don't like the idea, there is plenty of tutorials and resources on the internet.

Why not integrate those tutorials onto here, have them re-written by our own members who are fascinated by web games?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vote for this idea !

Thanks you for support this sunggestion

Why not integrate those tutorials onto here, have them re-written by our own members who are fascinated by web games?

Why don't you provide an opportunity to RaGEZONE forum to be next place to people search for webs games scripts ?

So, you want a section completely devoted to make webgames? I don't like the idea, there is plenty of tutorials and resources on the internet.

Thanks for support this sunggestion and i agree with you :thumbup1:

f793
Reaction score
I like the suggestion but is there activity for web games on RaGEZONE? Haven't seen that much activity about web games.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you for support this suggestion :p:

but is there activity for web games on RaGEZONE? Haven't seen that much activity about web games.

I thinking when the RaGEZONE add this category maybe more developers will woking on this but we don't know for the features. I think RaGEZONE need to try this to make webs developers active to making webs game projects in RaGEZONE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love webgame and i vote this suggestion ..

Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again
| | |

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
InMemory your cool bro ^_^

Bro
InMemory u play Cabal Private server's ?

Cool if that could be ...

:laugh::wink::eek:tt1::mellow::tongue::lol::D::hello:
RampageTeam
Haters Gonna Hate
:8::sneaky2::mad::laugh::closedeyes::thumbup::fisheye::bird:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow.. got great support.. but no have any respawm from Supervisor / Staff or MeteL "Administrator" RaGEZONE

Back